Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall and Beal.....looking bright here in the District. Bandwagon fans need not apply.....If you weren't down with Calbert Cheaney or Rod Strickland, don't come throwing s*** on the franchise.

Last edited:
Glad to see Wall playing great ball. Been my dude since he was at UK.

Can't wait until he puts it all togetheer

Wizards are something like 20-15 with Wall in the lineup this year. As he goes, so does the team. He is EVERYTHING to the Wizards. Wall has stepped it up big time and should get the max.

As far as last night...this is all that needs to be said:

:rofl:

Highly doubt any bad basketball fans are on the verge of hopping on the Wizards bandwagon. At least need a playoff run before that happens. Haha.

Wall tho, can't lie, I'm impressed, passing more than anything.

2cgbfx1.png

He's breaking out....hopefully he can keep it up. Team has a bright future. Weird to say it, but it's true.

2cgbfx1.png

He's breaking out....hopefully he can keep it up. Team has a bright future. Weird to say it, but it's true.

Now THOSE are max player numbers. 51% from the field, 50% from 3 (I know he doesnt shoot much), 83% from FT, 20 PPG, 8 Ast...All star :smokin

Just nees to cut down in half those turnovers and keeping improving his jumper

Last edited:
Yall really wanna see Wall waste away? I so badly want to see dude on a good team.

I'd settle to see him on the Hawks

Why can't he be on a good team in Washington? Why does everybody have to leave to be on a good team?

:rolleyes
I've always wondered this myself

Like did everybody say this about Wade in 09

Or Durant his first 2-3 years in the league?

Pierce pre-07

Last edited by a moderator:
Yall really wanna see Wall waste away? I so badly want to see dude on a good team.

Why can't he be on a good team in Washington? Why does everybody have to leave to be on a good team?

Exactly what good team is in Washington? or when are the Wiz going to be good?

Currently, the good teams are not in Washington. Everybody does not leave to be on a good team but I'm not really seeing how the Wiz are becoming a good team especially if we can all agree right now that the team goes as Wall does. The best thing they did so far was get rid of the jokers like McGee, Nick, and Blatche but that was a no brainer.

Why is he going to waste away?
Since he's been drafted I've felt he's been wasting away. I really feel all of the improvement we've seen he's done on his own.

From ****** teammates to bad coaches. Wall needs some good players around and a good coach to help mold him in to what he can be (an elite pg).

I'd like Larry Brown to do it if I knew where he was (I'd prefer Doc or Pop though).

Pierce pre-07
**** Pierce, he could've rotted away with Walker for all I care.

Like his game but not really a fan of Durant to care that much but are we really saying the Wiz management are on the road to building a contender? Are we just forgetting the breaks OKC had and the early smart decisions they made to be where they are now? Not to mention the drafts they had?

I wanted Wade to leave several times after his ring with the way that team got blown up. Especially wanted him to leave the summer of LeBron as well but he and friends had a plan clearly which involved the best player in the league and an all star leaving their teams to make the Heat great. Can't really call that an example unless you telling me Kevin Love and James Harden are gonna be Washington Wizards next season.

FTR, I want Kyrie out of Cle asap as well. Give it one more season and I'll be clamoring for Aldridge and Lillard to be set free too.

Last edited:
Obviously John Wall is doing fine. That team has some work to do, but if he and Beal can stay healthy, they will be alright

Pierce pre-07
**** Pierce, he could've rotted away with Walker for all I care.

Like his game but not really a fan of Durant to care that much but are we really saying the Wiz management are on the road to building a contender? Are we just forgetting the breaks OKC had and the early smart decisions they made to be where they are now? Not to mention the drafts they had?

I wanted Wade to leave several times after his ring with the way that team got blown up. Especially wanted him to leave the summer of LeBron as well but he and friends had a plan clearly which involved the best player in the league and an all star leaving their teams to make the Heat great. Can't really call that an example unless you telling me Kevin Love and James Harden are gonna be Washington Wizards next season.

FTR, I want Kyrie out of Cle asap as well. Give it one more season and I'll be clamoring for Aldridge and Lillard to be set free too.
safe to say you're a fan of them super teams then?
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom