Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:, luckily for LA, the Jazz is fading. 3-11 in their last 14.

They're fine. Now this will probably hurt if they're trying to get up to 7th spot, but they're less likely to face San Antonio if that happens.

And according to most Laker fans, thats the matchup they want.

The Jazz ain't the team in the Lakers need to be worried about
:lol: I can't consider Dallas a threat until Mike James stops chucking & gives the ball to Dirk. Tonight was a step in the right direction, I wanna see it continue.

OJ has also been abysmal against teams above .500 and DAL has quite a few of those games coming up.

:lol:, luckily for LA, the Jazz is fading. 3-11 in their last 14.

They're fine. Now this will probably hurt if they're trying to get up to 7th spot, but they're less likely to face San Antonio if that happens.

And according to most Laker fans, thats the matchup they want.

The Jazz ain't the team in the Lakers need to be worried about
:lol: I can't consider Dallas a threat until Mike James stops chucking & gives the ball to Dirk. Tonight was a step in the right direction, I wanna see it continue.

OJ has also been abysmal against teams above .500 and DAL has quite a few of those games coming up.

Man we ain't catching nobody I just wanna talk **** because they finally lost and we won on the same night.

1308171_o.gif

Man we ain't catching nobody I just wanna talk **** because they finally lost and we won on the same night.

good **** being honest.

houston and g state still have a harder schedule than the lakers do so anything is still possible in the playoff seeding

the lakers looked really good in the first half. how they choke this game away is beyond my thought process.

dwight howard was 8 for 9 and no shots in the 4th. inexcusable

there is no reason a horrible shooter like ariza should have lit this team up...

Wizards are something like 20-15 with Wall in the lineup this year. As he goes, so does the team. He is EVERYTHING to the Wizards. Wall has stepped it up big time and should get the max.

As far as last night...this is all that needs to be said:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom