Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happened with the Sixers that the CEO would say that? :lol:

i thought Sixers were in the playoffs too? SMH

Sixers are 9th in the East with 26 Wins :lol: :lol:
The worst the East has been since '08 when the Hawks made the playoffs at 37-45 & philly got in at 40-42.

That same year, Denver was the 8th seed in the west with FIFTY wins :lol: Golden State won 48 but couldn't get in.

Last edited:

McGee and Ant Randolph playing together might make the dumbest frontcourt pairing in the league - but scoring in the paint against them is impossible :x

1500 pages, this thread has come a long way. I didnt get to watch any basketball last night sadly

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm not even mad at him for flexing down by 20. I'd have gone completely insane.
For real the fact that a guy this small can get up like this blows my mind, he can do whatver he wants.

Vid of the 6ers choke job?

Last edited:
you all really have selective hating then. hes a dunk champion. still down by 20 theres no cause for taunting or a celebration. then again its nate robinson one of the biggest idiots in the nba

you all really have selective hating then. hes a dunk champion. still down by 20 theres no cause for taunting or a celebration. then again its nate robinson one of the biggest idiots in the nba
The funny thing is I hated the fact that he was winning these dunk contests, just because of his size. Doing basic dunks. Its impressive that he can do the dunks, but it has no place in the dunk contest.

Coming from a guy whose won multiple Slam Dunk championships, whose dunked in a game before, and whose now a seasoned veteren.

No way Nate Robinson should have celebrated like that beings down 22 points. I would have given him a slide in the 3rd quarter because it could have ignited his team, but bro, in the 4th quarter? With 9 mins left? :lol: Tibbs def got at him for it.

Bulls are looking like they are running out of steam btw. They've played well without Rose all season, done the best they could. Think they're going to start slowing it down soon get back some of that energy for the playoffs.

Nate Robinson is like a 5'9 Lebron, im pretty sure he's still the best most complete pure athlete ever tested at the combine. Lebron never did the drills tho.

Last edited:
First of all, what celebration are you all referring to? Nate showed emotion, he didn't point at anyone or jump in his teammates arms.

Secondly, in philly's defense, that was a flop from a known flopper. Brewer just got warned for flopping recently. Just part of the nba's agenda to keep another win streak alive. Refs these days know good and well little baby taps aren't real fouls. Brewer probably wasn't even touched. Such pansies in the league.

First of all, what celebration are you all referring to? Nate showed emotion, he didn't point at anyone or jump in his teammates arms.

Secondly, in philly's defense, that was a flop from a known flopper. Brewer just got warned for flopping recently. Just part of the nba's agenda to keep another win streak alive. Refs these days know good and well little baby taps aren't real fouls. Brewer probably wasn't even touched. Such pansies in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom