Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fisher. :rofl:

Why couldn't the Thunder play like this against Dallas? :frown:

Oh wait, it's because we're not Denver.

Andre Miller padding. :lol:

If okc dont atleast make it to the wcf brooks has to go
Cheap ownership won't fire him unless he agrees to just leave and not demand his remaining salary.

Just had a lightweight "Melo on the court" scene again, same arena, same two teams. Reggie Jackson elbowed Serge in his eye

SPRITE!!!! Blake Griffin coming up short on a dunk 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing worse than a Nick Collison charge
I so dislike that dude.

It's unbelievable how revered he is here. When he checks in the game, bby far gets the loudest pop. He makes a wide open layup, DJ Boom goes crazy, the PA announcer is all NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK COLLISSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN! and fireworks go off, the cheerleaders run on the court, confetti, Jock Jams starts playing, the wave breaks out, **** is ridiculous. And I'm the only dude in the arena looking around like, ":rolleyes it was a layup." Then the next play Westbrook comes down and does a frontflip from the logo at half court and dunks on Dwight Howard, Osama Bin Laden, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, and Lucifer and it's crickets (silence) in the arena. I stand up like, "YOOO ****. He just dunked on Kobe, LeBron, Osama, Howard, and the Devil from halfcourt! You see that!!" look around and everybody got their arms crossed with the :stoneface: face on talkin' bout, "He shoulda passed to Collison, Collison was open." I don't know why they like him so much, I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Bob Ryan that dude. Sounds like me drunk and pissed

"If I was to make an educated guess, I would guess that Adam Silver and David Stern and the Rockets organization, some other owners in the league, GMs, want me gone. And why do they want me gone? Because business is about convenience, not about doing what's necessary. It's about cutting overhead... And a lot of times, what's best for us as human beings doesn't meet that criteria for business people."

Oh Royce. You truly are the Jackie Robinson of mental health.

Royce White is STILL complaining?! :smh: :smh:

:smh: Im sure the Rockets never saw this coming but the whole thing of him not flying and having to make special accommodations for him still doesn't seem worth it. But if they feel like they can go for it but other wise let him go and move on.

Nothing worse than a Nick Collison charge
I so dislike that dude.

It's unbelievable how revered he is here. When he checks in the game, bby far gets the loudest pop. He makes a wide open layup, DJ Boom goes crazy, the PA announcer is all NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK COLLISSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN! and fireworks go off, the cheerleaders run on the court, confetti, Jock Jams starts playing, the wave breaks out, **** is ridiculous. And I'm the only dude in the arena looking around like, "
eyes.gif
it was a layup." Then the next play Westbrook comes down and does a frontflip from the logo at half court and dunks on Dwight Howard, Osama Bin Laden, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, and Lucifer and it's crickets (silence) in the arena. I stand up like, "YOOO ****. He just dunked on Kobe, LeBron, Osama, Howard, and the Devil from halfcourt! You see that!!" look around and everybody got their arms crossed with the
indifferent.gif
face on talkin' bout, "He shoulda passed to Collison, Collison was open." I don't know why they like him so much, I just can't quite put my finger on it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its cuz he's white, there I said it.

I hate to say it but i think that harden deal will curse this team ..... K mart and jackson cant fill the beards shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom