Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit check, help me out

Fake

Because youre in the Wrong Thread

Real interested to see how these seeds fall in place in both conferences

The NBA is mad fun right now IMO. Im enjoying following it this year more so than in years past.

Yeah this season has definitely been entertaining. Way more so than last year. Lots of stuff going on with the crazy tight playoff in the west, laker drama, the heat streak, etc

Sad that i used to be an expert on sneakers/J's on some Pawn Stars "i know a guy" tip.

Now i dont remember how to legit check on the older retros; when it comes to the new joints? Idk wth im looking at :lol:

It ain't 2007 anymore. You definitely have not watched a Heat game this season. None of what you said can even be argued anymore.
Its not 2007 but do you really feel LeBron has the killer mental makeup as Jordan and Kobe, I'm not even a Kobe fan just respect his game, but LeBron doesn't have it. But at the end of the day everything we all say is only an opinion so its whatever.

Hey_

Caught the tail end of the first half of the Denver vs. OKC game,

and I can already tell Derek Fisher played destructive minutes.

Julius F. Wrek

Its not 2007 but do you really feel LeBron has the killer mental makeup as Jordan and Kobe, I'm not even a Kobe fan just respect his game, but LeBron doesn't have it. But at the end of the day everything we all say is only an opinion so its whatever.

As far as Im concerned Lebron is still developing as a player/person. He looked like a cold blooded killer game 6 last year in Boston. Straight murder in his eyes . I think as he wins more rings he'll keep getting hungrier and meaner. Doesnt seem like the type of cat to be complacent with where he currently stands in the landscape of NBA greats. Dude has like another decade of tearing it up in the L. Who knows what he'll do? I dislike him just as much as the next dude who's team Lebron will be terrorizing these next several years but this Lebron is not as good as Kobe/Mj talk is sooooo tired smh. Who cares? Enjoy what youre seeing and leave it at that

That Jennings fake on the fast break :smokin..

I hope the Bucks matchup with anyone but Miami in the playoffs, I think they can win especially since Monta has actually been around the 50% mark.. About damn time

That Jennings fake on the fast break :smokin..

I hope the Bucks matchup with anyone but Miami in the playoffs, I think they can win especially since Monta has actually been around the 50% mark.. About damn time

I don't see it. Not against Indiana, New York, Chicago or Boston.

MAYBE Nets via inexperience, MAYBE Atlanta, but even those teams I think would be favored.

western conference semi finals. please make it happen

*cues kid praying besides bed picture*
Man if we get the third seed I wouldn't be shocked to see this in the WCF. But I'm more than happy with my squad still being under the radar till we prove somethin in the playoffs

Wonder how far OKC will go in the playoffs... moreover, I wonder who will face the heat in the finals? 
nerd.gif

I wish it was the rockets but 
laugh.gif
 ....I think it's going to be SAS

i like how they showed dude picking is nose on NBA tv

dude is disgusting with that wink :rofl:

The Thunder are trying to out-athletic the Nuggets. It won't work.

And there is Faried again, stuffing Perkins. DAMN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom