Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Marc Gasol is the NBA's best defensive player

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/3/15/4108416/marc-gasol-grizzlies-defensive-player-of-the-year
The best defensive player in the NBA is not in the top 10 in total blocked shots or blocks per game, grabs fewer than eight rebounds a contest and finished 37th in an analysis by Harvard professor Kirk Goldsberry on the percentage his opponents shoot when he is contesting a shot at the rim.
To understand why Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol is the league's best defensive player, you need to watch him very closely. Spend a game ignoring the ball and just focus on what he does on the defensive end of the court. Do that enough times, and you too will see why he's a basketball savant.
It's still early for that

Why Marc Gasol is the NBA's best defensive player

Bron doesn't throw elbows, he doesn't drive and bulldoze his way into defenders chest as an advantage....you act like he's Jesus and untouchable

Give me a video of Bron throwing elbows then.
What does bull dozing defenders to the whole have to do with elbows?
If Bron did this crap that Kobe did I would say the same thing.

What on that video of Kobe elBowing people, is cool to you guys? Lmao smh.

laugh.gif
 I hate Chalmers.... Dudes from Alaska stay being hella weird... him and Boozer 
laugh.gif

He really shouldn't play. They are going to lose to indy anyways, he might as well get some rest with the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom