Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is First Take really about to debate whether or not Tim Duncan is top 10 all time? As if it's even a question?

It's Firsrt Take though. They also debated whether MJ should make another comeback at 50, so there you go. Basically, nothing involving Skip Bayless can be taken seriously, IMO.

what's the difference between wishing someone's injury is serious and and cursing someone's kids?

they're both wishing harm on someone they don't know. y'all just like to call **** out when it fits your agenda.

FIrst Take is on par with SportsNation in the sports media world. It's just another way to get casual sports fans to watch ESPN and get their overall ratings up. It's like half the ******** on Fox News.

what's the difference between wishing someone's injury is serious and and cursing someone's kids?

they're both wishing harm on someone they don't know. y'all just like to call **** out when it fits your agenda.

Bingo. Repped. Was just thinking this.

That comment up there is exactly why I don't **** with most Laker fans, in LA and on the web.

Thats just a terrible excuse to hate on laker fans.

Not every laker fan is a troll like that.

You know that.

Every fan base is equally annoying.

You are better than that

Read my post again, I never said "every laker fan". I said MOST. I lived in LA all my life and a lot of my boys are diehard Laker fans and we can have intelligent conversations about the Lakers and the clips.

And no, every fan base is not equally annoying :lol:

Last edited:

None at all, only reason I didn't speak on it is because I couldn't remember who it was who wished that on his ankle or what page it was.

No one was speaking about you specifically, I don't even know if you posted in that thread, all I'm saying is that me simply posing a question isn't catching feelings, having a 2000+ post argument because people think Kobe is over rated is catching feelings.

Answer the question man!!! Is Kobe overrated???....

Like he cares if you respect him....smh kids

Like I care if he cares if I respect him....Old people....smh

What's even more crazy is that you guys are acting as if you didnt even watch the video, you all just act like you didnt see him blatantly do all of that! Lmao! It's cool tho, y'all Kobe fans...have fun with that lakers team for the rest of the time they are together....LMAO!!
See you guys in the finals.................
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

Pointless post.

leave that mess in the other thread
mean.gif
You're avatar is crazy

The Grizz-Nuggets game tonight should be a good one. Definitely contrasting styles. Denver is damn near unstoppable at home, so I expect them to win, but Memphis should make them work for it.

Wait, so Kobe isn't playing tonight? I wanted to see Paul George give him the blues.

maybe they'll bring him out at halftime, in a wheelchair

Last edited:
^^^ It would be dumb for him to play tonight. The Lakers' chances of beating the Pacers in Indiana would be iffy even if Kobe were 100%, so there's no sense rolling him out there on a tender ankle for a game that's going to be tough anyway. Especially because they have some much easier games coming up. Not worth the risk for them to play him tonight.

Like he cares if you respect him....smh kids

Like I care if he cares if I respect him....Old people....smh

What's even more crazy is that you guys are acting as if you didnt even watch the video, you all just act like you didnt see him blatantly do all of that! Lmao! It's cool tho, y'all Kobe fans...have fun with that lakers team for the rest of the time they are together....LMAO!!
See you guys in the finals.................
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

BOO-HOO-HOO-gif_RONALDMATTERSdotcom.gif

Why Marc Gasol is the NBA's best defensive player

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/3/15/4108416/marc-gasol-grizzlies-defensive-player-of-the-year

The best defensive player in the NBA is not in the top 10 in total blocked shots or blocks per game, grabs fewer than eight rebounds a contest and finished 37th in an analysis by Harvard professor Kirk Goldsberry on the percentage his opponents shoot when he is contesting a shot at the rim.
To understand why Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol is the league's best defensive player, you need to watch him very closely. Spend a game ignoring the ball and just focus on what he does on the defensive end of the court. Do that enough times, and you too will see why he's a basketball savant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom