Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls down 30............... To the kings 
sick.gif

@4wrestling: hope @kobebryant has to get his foot amputated

Thats why my boy is stuck in a wrestling thread salivating over masculine looking women lol

Hes joking tho he doesnt hate kobe like he portrays he actually likes him just like he likes me :smile:

Apparently Kobe's ankle is as bad as it was in 2000, according to him.

Sounds like he could be out for a while.

Last edited:
Apparently Kobe's ankle is as bad as it was in 2000, according to him.

Sounds like he could be done for the rest of the season.
I highly doubt it . Kobe is too much of a juggernaut to be out for the rest of the season . I give it two games tops IF THT .

Last edited:
What isn't there to like about Derrick Rose? Seriously? When he's on the court, few are as talented and humble as him. Off the court, Rose has a heart of gold, which is evident in this story from the Inquistr:
The Inquisitr reported earlier that an unidentified man walked up to a minivan on Monday and fired several shots in the window. Jonathan Watkins, who was the target of the shooting, was changing Jonylah Watkins’ diaper at the time. The little girl was shot five times. Watkins was also hit but he managed to survive the shooting.

Police do not know who fired the shots but the Chicago Sun Times reports that Watkins is cooperating with the investigation.

Rev. Corey Brooks, acting as a spokesman for Jonylah Watkins’ family, said: “He is giving them the information that they are asking for … He is answering every question.”

Brooks also said that the family won’t have to worry about funeral costs as Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose has offered to take care of the funeral costs.
Like we said, what isn't there to like about D-Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom