Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how anyone can criticize Kobe this year,
laugh.gif

The guy is having one of his best years at an elevated age. You don't see KG, Dirk, Duncan, or anyone else from his era playing at his level right now.

He wasn't even all that bad this game, who else was going to do it for them? He got burnt out. His third quarter was AMAZING.
I don't know about you but I feel like Duncan has played pretty amazing for the spurs this year for a fella his age and not to mention he plays in the post, which is even more amazing..Offensively, he still scores effectively..Defensively, he is one of the best.. He did not play as great as the mamba, but he is exceeded expectations most definitely, this year.. He should also be a candidate for DPOY and Defensive team.

Last edited:
I'm not sure Lamb is even available. I believe he is still in Tulsa, he was on Sunday. I'm more upset we can't find any minutes for Brewer.
well this too.. reggie, martin, brewer, collison.. ta da, mins for brewer right there

or how about westbrook, reggie and brewer

i dont get brooks

I don't know about you but I feel like Duncan has played pretty amazing for the spurs this year for a fella his age and not to mention he plays in the post, which is even more amazing..Offensively, he still scores effectively..Defensively, he is one of the best.. He did not play as great as the mamba, but he is exceeded expectations most definitely, this year.. He should also be a candidate for DPOY and Defensive team.

Absolutely. I'm not doubting that Duncan isn't having a great year. He is.

But he's playing 30 minutes a night. Kobe is closer to 40. And he's shooting the best ever from the field for his career. And his assists numbers are just slightly lower than his highest season ever.

For as great as Duncan is playing, Kobe is playing that much better. Kobe would be a hands-down MVP candidate if they were a contender.

WE

LURKING!

Shut up. :lol:

I ain't celebrating **** until we get to April. We've been playing cake teams. If we're where we are now in April? Fine, then we can start talking about that team again. Until then? Every game is being treated as an elimination game.

the knicks probably have more guys on their team that played more years in denver than the nuggets currently have

Is there really no one else on the Knicks that they can start @ PF? James White? Really?

I know you like Kenyon off the bench, but dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom