Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait the Lakers beat the Raptors? Man the Spurs dont want to see them in the first round

Lol spurs = peyton manning of the nba aka greatest regular season team ...and i dont rock wit LA

But spurs always do the same thing every playoffs ...come up short

That 07 finals was the last one spurs will see in a long time

Kobe again have to carry the whole team on his back at the age of 35 smh

My dude is going to need bags of IV in the 4th quarter soon

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

You're corny b.
LMAO!
You mad b.
What do I have to be mad about? I'm just sayin'...you're corny as ****, dawg.

Nah, I'm being facetious, the Raps arent a terrible team with Rudy, and my squad lost to them.

They are in definite need of a coaching change, they could be a fringe playoff team.

As of now, they are in the 9th spot, but are like 8 games out from the 8th. A whole season with Rudy, and they could definitely be in the playoffs....I just hope they dont try to take Brian Shaw in the offseason :rolleyes

You mad is probably the corniest reply possible.

They're not celebrating being over .500, but for watching one of the greatest players of all-time put on another tremendous performance when every single win counts. It's impressive and warrants excitement without someone immediately crapping over it. That can wait until the morning.

Kobe is going to Kobe. Unbelievable.

All the haters watch and respect it, because it won't happen for that much longer. The way Kobe and Jordan have finished games throughout their career is god-like.

wait the Lakers beat the Raptors? Man the Spurs dont want to see them in the first round

Lol spurs = peyton manning of the nba aka greatest regular season team ...and i dont rock wit LA

But spurs always do the same thing every playoffs ...come up short

That 07 finals was the last one spurs will see in a long time

4 titles in 8 years is "always coming up short"?

Uncharted is MAD AS HELL for no reason.

Bro everyone knows your Heat are the best team in the league.

Why you drinkin so much haterade for no reason? You should be out on a friday night havin drinks and celebrating how great of a team you have.

Instead you here crying about how the Lakers are a .500 team, raining on peoples parades. :rofl:

Relax bro...Dont be so insecure
No ones disrespecting you or your team, so why you goin so hard at people for no reason?

Last edited:
For those who might not have a knowledge of American folklore and John Henry.
He worked as a "steel-driver"—a man tasked with hammering a steel drill into rock to make holes for explosives to blast the rock away. He died during the construction of a tunnel  for a railroad. In the legend, John Henry's prowess as a steel-driver was measured in a race against a steam powered hammer, which he won, only to die in victory with his hammer in his hand.
what does this mean.....

If you're going to claim yourself a life long Heat fan prior to 2010

Just don't hop off the wagon once Lebron leave in 2014 lol

I feel like yall would laugh at me if I was this pumped about a Kings victory over the Raptors 
laugh.gif

The lakers are coming...The lakers are coming... damn, wonder how the jazz players feel right now, knowing lakers and mamba are just behind...

Nah, I'm being facetious, the Raps arent a terrible team with Rudy, and my squad lost to them.

They are in definite need of a coaching change, they could be a fringe playoff team.

As of now, they are in the 9th spot, but are like 8 games out from the 8th. A whole season with Rudy, and they could definitely be in the playoffs....I just hope they dont try to take Brian Shaw in the offseason :rolleyes

Brian Shaw getting his start in Toronto? :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom