Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey_

What happened to David Lee?

Julius F. Wrek
David Lee suffered a right knee contusion in the first half of Friday's game against the Rockets and his return is questionable. He bumped knees with Thomas Robinson, so chances are it'll just be a day-to-day issue as a worst-case scenario.

Disregard:

David Lee warming up. Looks like will return with wrap on knee. Sitting out was a big factor in Rockets comeback.

Last edited:
Thabo's wife is literally the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Thats not hyperbole either, she's really that beautiful, ever since I saw them in the airport, I have an unhealthy obsession...like how can a dude just have a wife thats that bad?

chandler BANG 
pimp.gif

Paul George with 25 points on 8-12 shooting, and 4-5 from 3. Hopefully he can develop some efficiency, they dont need to give Miami extra opportunities to run.

on a completely unrelated note:

I suck at basketball, and I'm black :rolleyes

I can handle the ball a lil bit, I'm not a great shooter, or passer.....

but I feel like I play Tony Allen quality defense, seriously. Thats the only part of the game that I take seriously, and the guy I'm defending always gets so mad at me..but I'm REALLY good at it. If I'm defending you, you aren't scoring, at all. But I'm a complete liability everywhere else on the court. I'm pretty much Metta World Peace

Paul George with 25 points on 8-12 shooting, and 4-5 from 3. Hopefully he can develop some efficiency, they dont need to give Miami extra opportunities to run.

but I feel like I play Tony Allen quality defense, seriously. Thats the only part of the game that I take seriously, and the guy I'm defending always gets so mad at me..but I'm REALLY good at it. If I'm defending you, you aren't scoring, at all. But I'm a complete liability everywhere else on the court. I'm pretty much Metta World Peace

So your a momentum killer on offense?

Yo, don't take this the wrong way...
but do you get upset when you playin ball and people pick you just because of your skin?
it must be weird to know you suck but u still get picked 1st or 2nd.
I have friends who tell me they dont like it

Last edited:

So your a momentum killer on offense?

not a momentum killer, because I understand the game so well, but the correlation between understanding and executing definitely gets lost somewhere.

and I always try this stupid reverse layup that never ******g falls, it probably looks really stupid, but I feel like Reggie (I hate MJ so I'm not gonna say him) when I do it

Yo, don't take this the wrong way...
but do you get upset when you playin ball and people pick you just because of your skin?
it must be weird to know you suck but u still get picked 1st or 2nd.

I dont really know that many white people, so everybody I play with is black anyways, so I dont have to worry about getting picked high

Thabo's wife is literally the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

Thats not hyperbole either, she's really that beautiful, ever since I saw them in the airport, I have an unhealthy obsession...like how can a dude just have a wife thats that bad?
Thabo won.
mean.gif

My goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom