Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know people say anything can happen, but even if the lakers make the playoffs their inability to play defense will give them a quick exit

yeah i know capt obvious

Ive already explaned that.

But since your going to be a **** about it.

Lakers- watched basketball with my uncle when I was growing up, he was a fan, so I just stuck with it.
Eagles- I loved how Donovan McNabb played. So I just stuck with them.
Yankees- I never understood baseball as a kid, so my best friend who was a Yankees fan taught me and we watched games together. So that stuck.

Ucla- i got accepted to go there but my parents didnt wanna fork over 17 gs a year and I didnt qualify for financial aid. So I jus go to state school.
Essentially was my dream school.

Good enough? :/

Ive already explaned that.

But since your going to be a **** about it.

Lakers- watched basketball with my uncle when I was growing up, he was a fan, so I just stuck with it.
Eagles- I loved how Donovan McNabb played. So I just stuck with them.
Yankees- I never understood baseball as a kid, so my best friend who was a Yankees fan taught me and we watched games together. So that stuck.

Ucla- i got accepted to go there but my parents didnt wanna fork over 17 gs a year and I didnt qualify for financial aid. So I jus go to state school.
Essentially was my dream school.

Good enough? :/

Dude you dont have to explain yourself to anybody, like the teams you want, stop letting these old heads make you explain stuff.

Why does it bother ppl about others fan hood...like if a person likes a certain team is a taboo too I don't get why some even question that, at the end of the day it's just sports.

OKC/Den or OKC/Hou- the Thunder would win in at most 5 games. Nothing really interesting there.
I think the OKC/Den series would be more interesting.

I think that series would go at least 6 games, because the Nuggets are virtually unbeatable at home.

Rockets with their chuck a 3 and sprint the other way offense and the Warriors second chane points :smh:

and of course rockets are losing...Mchale with his substitutions 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom