Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bynum is one more season of 40+ missed games away from Greg Oden territory. My condolences to w/e team offers him a multi year deal, especially if it's 10 mil or more.

EDIT

I'm almost convinced with all this weak non news coverage of the Kobe tweet that prior to the game there must've been some bet between him and Russ that caused him to do that :lol:

Last edited:
Who have the Bucks been beating and how the hell are they gonna be in the playoffs? :lol:

Seriously though, I don't have league pass and they're never on TV. Do they have a chance of making a interesting series against the Heat or Pacers?

Last edited:
Who have the Bucks been beating and how the hell are they gonna be in the playoffs? :lol:

Seriously though, I don't have league pass and they're never on TV. Do they have a chance of making a interesting series against the Heat or Pacers?

larry sanders has been developing into a beast and looking like the next ben wallace.
monta has been stepping it up lately. jj redick was a good addition. probably will lose the series to either team, but they will make the gm very ugly (esp. vs ind)

they would get scraped in the worse way in the playoffs vs either team u named

unless they shoot lights out & monte & brandon realize its only 1 ball on the court which i wouldnt hold my breath for

larry sanders will show out regardless tho

Last edited:
I'm really starting to buy into the idea that theres some PR person manning that twitter. Some of things that are posted on it are so unKobe. That comment towards Russell is so unKobe. Maybe hes not managing the person whos managing the twitter because I find it hard to believe that Kobe would tweet that, much less green light it. This is the same guy whos ready to tear his team mate a new one at any given moment.
:lol: Kobe loves Westbrook though, it seems like they're good friends. Kobe has always been giving him props the past few years

Dave McMenamin: Kobe on Westbrook: "He's one of my favorites. He's developed his outside shot a great deal. Tonight he went to the post ... He's a problem"

"I don't know what the media is doing out here, but everybody just needs to lay off of Russell. That's a bad little dude, man. That's a bad little dude, man. You guys are fortunate to have him. You guys have got two explosive scorers here. I like how he's playing. He just has to continue to improve and do his thing."
* Does Bryant see any of himself in Westbrook?
"He's got the same type of dog that I had in me — that I still have in me — when I was coming up playing with Shaq (former teammate Shaquille O'Neal). He's got the same fight and he's just 6-4."

Last edited:
MJ would have been too busy ashing cigars on teammates heads, so we don't have to worry about that.

Last edited:

I've been banned from the Lakers thread.:lol:

its what happens when you troll season threads. some of you dudes dont read the rules and act like mods dont know who you are. you should have try pretending like your neutral and talk reasonable. its worked for a couple of laker haters in there

Last edited:
MJ would have been too busy ashing cigars on teammates heads, so we don't have to worry about that.

yea right. son would have been doing both

cigar burns on steve kerr's *** cheeks while tweeting how charles barkley looked like a fat black oscar the grouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom