Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*flamesuit on*

Kobe has to be on steroids or that germany procedure worked better than any PED could. He's 34, he's played in almost every game and he looks almost exactly like he did in his prime. His quickness and hops literally make NO sense at that age with all that mileage. (every other HS guy was cooked by 34) I'd understand if he adjusted his game but he's been playing the same way since 09. The numbers are identical, it's actually crazy. Yeah, he works hard and has insane footwork and skills - but jesus, he's still a monster athlete. I don't know man - I've heard too many MLB stories about work ethic being the reason behind "fishy" things going on. :smh:

now hes on steroids? :lol:

look at lerbon and then look at kobe. but kobe is the one you accuse of being on steroids? :lol:

whats next to discredit this man? Kobe doesnt wipe his butt with charmin man i dunno. He uses that kirkland brand... i dont roll with that kind of fishy treatment to buttholes man... :smh: let the man live lol

Last edited:
*flamesuit on*

Kobe has to be on steroids or that germany procedure worked better than any PED could. He's 34, he's played in almost every game and he looks almost exactly like he did in his prime. His quickness and hops literally make NO sense at that age with all that mileage. (every other HS guy was cooked by 34) I'd understand if he adjusted his game but he's been playing the same way since 09. The numbers are identical, it's actually crazy. Yeah, he works hard and has insane footwork and skills - but jesus, he's still a monster athlete. I don't know man - I've heard too many MLB stories about work ethic being the reason behind "fishy" things going on. :smh:

Son, what you smoking on this evening?!?!....

Pacers vs Heat is going to be a dope *** ECF
Kinda wanna see Heat/Knicks..
ohwell.gif

now hes on steroids? :lol:

look at lerbon and then look at kobe. but kobe is the one you accuse of being on steroids? :lol:

whats next to discredit this man? Kobe doesnt wipe his butt with charmin man i dunno. He uses that kirkland brand... i dont roll with that kind of fishy treatment to buttholes man... :smh: let the man live lol

Lebron is 28 and Kobe is 34 with MUCH more mileage on his knees. Why are you bringing up Lebron? :nerd:

Well damn, get it Faried!!!

Imagine if Portland had taken him>Nolan Smith 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Kobe was juiced.

What he's doing at 34 is crazy. After everything we've seen in all other sports, would not surprise me at all.

Son, what you smoking on this evening?!?!....

I don't think bean is on Steroids but I mean come on,

17 seasons plus deep playoff runs, all the scoring that he does, and yet at 34 and 17 years and counting he's still showing virtually no signs of slowing down. It legit looks like he could play another 3 to 5 years at a top 3 in the league level. And if anybody knows anything about Steroids, the biggest asset that they aid in is recovery. Kobe never ever gets hurt. Quite odd for someone with his mileage.

When they got swept in PJ's last season in LA he looked like he was on his last leg...literally. He goes to Germany tries some weird **** and now is looking like his 25, 26 year old self :lol:

Not saying he's juicing but it is pretty wild to see him performing at this high of a level after being in the NBA this long.

Rodman along with 3 Globetrotters are heading to North Korea?

Seems like Vice is tagging along, can't wait for the video.

It depends on who we face..If they learn to play defense, esp. Harden then I would agree..

Rockets aint making noise in april ....all they do is throw it up from 3 or go to harden to bail them out

They probably win one game ....2 is being generous

I don't think bean is on Steroids but I mean come on,

17 seasons plus deep playoff runs, all the scoring that he does, and yet at 34 and 17 years and counting he's still showing virtually no signs of slowing down. It legit looks like he could play another 3 to 5 years at a top 3 in the league level. And if anybody knows anything about Steroids, the biggest asset that they aid in is recovery. Kobe never ever gets hurt. Quite odd for someone with his mileage.

When they got swept in PJ's last season in LA he looked like he was on his last leg...literally. He goes to Germany tries some weird **** and now is looking like his 25, 26 year old self :lol:

Not saying he's juicing but it is pretty wild to see him performing at this high of a level after being in the NBA this long.

Kobe never gets hurt? Which Kobe have you been watching yo? :lol:

Also, good win :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom