Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver is going to be a problem in the playoffs, good luck to whoever faces them in the first round..
sick.gif

They're pretty much completely interchangeable.

I think the even PER is moreso reflected due to Beal's EXTREMELY slow start. I'd like to see the PER between the two for January and February.

Beal was better in Jan, but they've been somewhat even in Feb.

I'd probably give the slight edge to Beal since he's outscoring him on a higher TS% (accounts for 3s & free throws) & hitting the glass a bit better.

Last edited:
Are we talking about Beal/Waiter's potential, game, stats, ROY?????

So we just going to dismiss Dion Waiters huh..

has he even done anything? dead srs

i have not heard his name once other than when david stern called his name at the draft.

He's steadily improved each month. He started out the season chucking from deep, has reigned it in considerably & is enjoying his best month right now.

I like him. Still wish they would've gone with Drummond, though.

Last edited:
Big fan of Dion Waiters and Beal and I agree, you can't say Beal is in contention and Waiters isn't. Waiters has been a bit of a revelation for the Cavs and is pretty dynamic. He's been either really good or really bad, but he looks like he's settled in in February. If he develops, he can be a Dwyane Wade lite. Has a lot of traits and similarities that Dwyane Wade possess.

Also, as much as some would like to, we cannot throw away Beal's extremely slow start to the season. I know he was minus Wall, but that's still part of the season.

I just feel as though that Damian's impact on the Blazers has been so strong, that in order for any other rookie to come close to even being considered for ROY they would have to really go ******ed from here on out which probably isn't happening.

Speaking of Rookies, Austin Rivers thus far has been really disappointing man. Thought he would be quite a bit better than this. |I

Denver is going to be a problem in the playoffs, good luck to whoever faces them in the first round..:x

Lakers might not make the playoffs so whatever don't really care, but NOBODY is scared of the George Karl coached nuggets.
He can win alot of games in the regular season, but they aint making past the first round, count on that.

Lakers might not make the playoffs so whatever don't really care, but NOBODY is scared of the George Karl coached nuggets.
He can win alot of games in the regular season, but they aint making past the first round, count on that.
the beauty of sports is that no one knows what's going to happen in the playoffs 
smile.gif

george karl doesnt do well with expectations. his best seasons are those with average teams, where he gets the most out of his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom