Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who remembers that stretch where Jordan had 10 triple doubles in 10 games?

Ska & CP
Lawdog too :lol: :smokin

Gary Payton didn't make first ballot HOF :smh:

SMH

Wojronowski is pissing me off with his tweets though. You're only good for news, not blessing us with opinions from your high horse.
Woj has been on his period for the last few months.... Idk what his deal is :lol:

Lawdog too
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Damn. Cover blown. And since it is, I do, in fact, remember that run that MJ went on. Crazy.
The earliest MJ memory I have was the 97 finals against the Jazz and even then its barely a blur, when I was in the 1st or 2nd grade....... damn Canada made me only care about hockey in my younger days 
mean.gif

Bruh. Rck. You're Canadian?
laugh.gif
Yes! I thought this and me being Asian was a common fact among yall on NT.... guess not 
laugh.gif

Technically I'm Canadian-American (I might have some sort of documentation to HK too), got that duel citizenship 
nthat.gif

Rck is everything and from everywhere
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Dude can pick any team and be fine.
I don't wanna tho....... 
frown.gif

realtalk tho, I've moved 8 times in my life 
laugh.gif
 (all before I was 10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone answer this for me...I posted it in the Mike/Lebron thread:

Honest question...because I really don't know. But when people say Magic played all 5 positions, what was the difference between him playing the 2 and the 1? I understand how he could play PG, SF, PF, and C...but what exactly was HE doing at SG that was different from what he did as a PG?

Also, was it a matter of he COULD play all 5 positions, or did he actually play all 5?

Sorry broseph :frown:

I know that feel though, I gotta cheer for a NY based sports team :x :smh: :frown:

Honest question...because I really don't know. But when people say Magic played all 5 positions, what was the difference between him playing the 2 and the 1? I understand how he could play PG, SF, PF, and C...but what exactly was HE doing at SG that was different from what he did as a PG?

Also, was it a matter of he COULD play all 5 positions, or did he actually play all 5?

no no, he actually did. In the 1980's finals. He got put in at center after Kareem went down with a sprained ankle, and put up 42 points and 15 rebounds

I think double means consistently like lebron...,

Lebron is constantly rotating on both offense and defense.

It was that he could, not that he did. He was virtually always the 1 because of how good a playmaker he is. He played some PF during his short come back in '96, but I don't really count that. And, of course, there's the well documented time he played C in the finals against the 76ers after Kareem got injured. But other than that, he was always the PG.

no no, he actually did. In the 1980's finals. He got put in at center after Kareem went down with a sprained ankle, and put up 42 points and 15 rebounds
Wasn't this in game 1 too???

double Js isn't stupid, he knows that. :lol:

I kinda get the question. It's like...when did Magic ever play the off the ball guard position?

Last edited:
The answer is that he could. It would make 0 sense to play him at the off guard and I doubt that they ever did, and are just saying he could becuase of his ability to score the ball.

Dont worry man I got what you were saying.

Last edited:

double Js isn't stupid, he knows that. :lol:

I kinda get the question. It's like...when did Magic ever play the off the ball guard position?

Well see thats kinda different, because even Lebron is usually the primary ball handler, even when there is a point guard on the floor. So the only way to really determine this is to know who else was on the floor at the same time. And in 1980, he was actually listed as an SG on their depth chart

:frown: at the Jordan article. Puts things in perspective a little better. I actually hated him and those Bulls growing up, but man...I know I have the Jazz Finals on VHS somewhere. Time to go dust it off :lol:

Sorry broseph
frown.gif

I know that feel though, I gotta cheer for a NY based sports team
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
nerd.gif
 why is that so wrong... I wish I had actual Sac based sports teams to cheer for 
laugh.gif
 not just the KingsSonics

double Js isn't stupid, he knows that.
laugh.gif

Wait... thats double js?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom