Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what they're currently valued at, they'll leapfrog that number if the organization ever hits the market.

The premier franchise in the premier basketball league in the world. Has to be worth at least double that figure.

probably cuddled up with Cuttino

Haven't seen Cuttino in a while. He used to show up to Clippers games pretty consistently last season (not with Steve Francis), but I haven't seen him there this year. Maybe he can't get free tickets anymore. :wink:

Last edited:
cuttinos still playing ball
nerd.gif
what 
laugh.gif
 no 
laugh.gif

^ He has more than a shot, he actually could have skipped the 5 year wait period and could have been inducted (as a contributor to the game) immediately after he retired
sick.gif

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6913115/yao-ming-asks-basketball-hall-fame-put-nomination-hold
I remember this happening. I give that man so much props for turning it down
why in the hell would they put Lebron vs Durant on valentines day man. smdh
It gives us lonely people something to look forward to

That Buss news is saddening man. I just told my bro, hes a huge Laker fan

Last edited:
Im taking my lady to a bar tonight so I can watch this game :lol: :smh:[

hope bron and kd have some sick pe's on tonight.

Last edited:
The streak ends tonight?
nerd.gif

I hope Hakeem isnt playing in celebrity game, hes basically still playing with all the camps hes been doing. Unfair advantage is unfair.

Love how Brooks still won't change the lineup despite the literally moutains of evidence that we play Miami even, even slightly beat them with a smallball lineup (anything where KD is the 4) and get dominated with the 2 bigs lineups.

Thundor always creative

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ref Danny Crawford just ripped into a Thunder stat guy at the scorer's table, finger-pointing him and telling him to quit reacting to calls.
— Jeff Caplan (@Caplan_NBA) February 15, 2013
Danny Crawford just completely lit up a Thunder scorekeeper. Chewed him out something fierce.
— Royce Young (@dailythunder) February 15, 2013
Whoa, official Danny Crawford just screamed, I mean screamed at scorers table official for reacting to calls. Said he's told him before
— Brian Windhorst (@WindhorstESPN) February 15, 2013
Danny Crawford just admonished, vigorously, the Thunder official scorer courtside to stop officiating the game. Ejection could be next.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 15, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom