Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp:

Melo is leaps and bounds better than Pierce, he just needs that ring to drown these ridiculous naysayers.

It's obvious 1000027 knows nothing about this Knicks squad and isn't paying attention despite following Melo's career :lol:
Are you better than Deron Williams?

Who are you to judge his skills?

Idk man not looking too good for d will or the nets... Hopefully he bounces back second half

But like i said yesterday. Jrue and kyrie is on his a**
I'm sure if you polled coaches/managers they'd probably take Kyrie overall but no way to Jrue right now.

Kyrie just needs to be tested while on a good team in the playoffs for it to be official.

Cmon J's, you're better than that.

You see what's happening though, right? There are folks here on the board who are laying the groundwork for the eventual "teammate" excuse when/if the Knicks come up short come playoff time. Trust...there was HARDLY anything being said about that when they got off to their ridiculously hot start to the season.

Adam Morrison was part of 2 NBA championship teams. I know Yi won 3 CBA championships, and was Finals MVP each time, but I still think Adam's 2 NBA rings puts him ahead of Yi.

Adam Morrison was part of 2 NBA championship teams. I know Yi won 3 CBA championships, and was Finals MVP each time, but I still think Adam's 2 NBA rings puts him ahead of Yi.

Ok, let's throw in Yi's 4x CBA All Star selections and 2011 FIBA Asia MVP.

You're stupid if you think Adam is better than Yi.

smh.

foh.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom