Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that Melo hasn't been able to play alongside another star. You named Amare and said theyd been playing "pretty well together", I said that's fine but Amare has had to take a back seat and is a shell of himself... So that doesn't prove anything.

you think Stat being a shell of himself has to do with Melo not being able to play with him as opposed to injuries and back issues taking its toll on him? If anything he is getting more healthier and seeing more minutes, and scoring as efficiently as he did in PHX which has been a while, it has to do with his health and he is on a minutes watch.

Playing "pretty well together" has them competing for a top seed in the Eastern Conference, don't know what more you want at this point. They've only played together for a dozen games or so this season, such a small sample size to have such a strong opinion.

Stoudemire's logged 334 minutes total, of which 239 (or 71 percent) have been with Anthony on the floor as well....so they are seeing action together.

Who cares, though? Pierce won a ring and was the Finals MVP. Let me know when Melo does one or the other...

Well he didn't win either until Boston had a pile on team. The Knicks now have a pile on team so he'll have his chances.

Last edited:
you think Stat being a shell of himself has to do with Melo not being able to play with him as opposed to injuries and back issues taking its toll on him? If anything he is getting more healthier and seeing more minutes, and scoring as efficiently as he did in PHX which has been a while.

Playing "pretty well together" has them competing for a top seed in the Eastern Conference, don't know what more you want at this point. They've only played together for a dozen games or so this season, such a small sample size to have such a strong opinion.

Stoudemire's logged 334 minutes total, of which 239 (or 71 percent) have been with Anthony on the floor as well....so they are seeing action together.

What more I want is for them to make a genuine playoff run, probably including the finals. That's the only thing I'd see that would prove me wrong about this team.

Antoine walker in his prime is a better 2nd option then melo ever had

That 08-09 Nuggets team was DEEP as hell. I think you've got selective amnesia as far as remembering some of the quality teammates that Melo has played with.

*Toine was as inefficient as they come. Dude said he took so many 3's because there are no 4's :lol: C'mon now.

Last edited:
sleeves are
sick.gif
And completely pointless. Personally, I don't like playing in sleeved shirts. Why have sleeves in on uniform for a sport where you're constantly putting your arms above your head? Just not needed.
I'm the opposite. I hate playing without my shoulder area covered, it makes me feel naked. Those sleeves are so snug though that they will hardly move, just like under armour

Uh oh :lol:

Melo may have a better "skill set"

But pierce is the better overall player.

P2 > Melo

Probably the most sensible thing in this debate. Alright bye guise.

:x :x those sleeves, keep those in the NCAA

Last edited:
Deron Williams out until after the All-Star break after receiving PRP treatment on both ankles today. Likely needs surgery after the season.

The Knicks do not have a pile on team. It can't even compare to the celtics that won.

I would say melo has to get to the ECF this year though. Chicago and the celtics can easily end up winning against the Knicks. And I think the pacers would be a tough out

Also... Wade had 30 last night. But all everyone wants to do is talk about lebron. I bet melo would kill for a number 2 like Wade.

Last edited:
No doubt the East wins the ASG this year right? LeBron, Melo, Kyrie, etc.

Ofcourse unless hot potato LeBron ruins it again.

Antoine walker is the poster child for empty stats :lol:

even before the injury I thought Deron needed to lose weight. His style and footwork don't mix with his weight.

Deron Williams out until after the All-Star break after receiving PRP treatment on both ankles today. Likely needs surgery after the season.

The Knicks do not have a pile on team. It can't even compare to the celtics that won.

I would say melo has to get to the ECF this year though. Chicago and the celtics can easily end up winning against the Knicks. And I think the pacers would be a tough out

Also... Wade had 30 last night. But all everyone wants to do is talk about lebron. I bet melo would kill for a number 2 like Wade.

As of 2 years ago Wade would have been the #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom