Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does wade throw an elbow then fall to the floor and get up complaining about not getting a call.

I can not stand his game his whole game is centered around flopping. Never seen someone so athletic on the ground so much

Wade having one of "those" games today.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Well we beat them twice this season by 20+

Miami doesn't have enough bodies. LeBron is amazing, Wade can still play but his body is aging on him. Bosh is effective.......that's it. They literally have no one else. Chicago is a tough team. Indiana had Miami last year, who knows this year. And I think a healthy Knicks squad, can definitely beat them in 7. Keyword is healthy.

Miami will come out the east. If they don't it WONT be because of the Knicks. Maybe Indiana, but that's it. Miami will take care of the Knicks in 5 if they were to meet.

The Knicks have one really good scorer who need a bunch of shots to score and is a average playmaker at best, surrounded by a bunch of players who just hoist 3's with no regard for whether its a good shot or not. That method won't work in the playoffs.

does rashard lewis see the floor lol? I dont watch miami games but I dont recall seeing any highlights

Miami will come out the east. If they don't it WONT be because of the Knicks. Maybe Indiana, but that's it. Miami will take care of the Knicks in 5 if they were to meet.

The Knicks have one really good scorer who need a bunch of shots to score and is a average playmaker at best, surrounded by a bunch of players who just hoist 3's with no regard for whether its a good shot or not. That method won't work in the playoffs.

Kinda reminds me of the mavs...

I think Chicago could give them a good fight too

Where's that amazing defense from bron bron? PP just hit that m his face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom