Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade ain't **** if nobody bites at his pump fake

Melo would have gotten called for a foul if he did that push off pierce did. 100 percent

Hope they play 7 OT and everyone gets worn out

Wade ain't **** if nobody bites at his pump fake

Melo would have gotten called for a foul if he did that push off pierce did. 100 percent

Hope they play 7 OT and everyone gets worn out
I was thinking more along the lines of that Paul Pierce shot dropping 100% of the time against us.:lol:

Wade had Pierce with the pump fake but didn't shoot the ball for some reason.

Damn. Much as I hate the Celtics, I always respected Rondo's game and how he got right back up after D-Wade tried to rip his arm off.

So who's gonna make it the knicks

Well we beat them twice this season by 20+

Miami doesn't have enough bodies. LeBron is amazing, Wade can still play but his body is aging on him. Bosh is effective.......that's it. They literally have no one else. Chicago is a tough team. Indiana had Miami last year, who knows this year. And I think a healthy Knicks squad, can definitely beat them in 7. Keyword is healthy.

Wade had Pierce with the pump fake but didn't shoot the ball for some reason.
I'm guessing he knew had he drew contact and took the shot he wouldn't get the call so instead he tried to wait til Pierce jumped so he could get a clearer shot. Bad move overall imo, he should've made a move to shake Pierce and get space before picking up his dribble. He almost banked the shot in though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom