Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe it.

Honestly so can I, because it's Danny Ainge. It just makes me mad that he's considering trading Pierce because his own dumb *** gave Jeff Green and Brandon Bass $56 million.

I'd rather ride out the last 2-3 years with Rondo/Pierce/Garnett and be a low-seed playoff team than make a panic move mid-season and suck for the next 5 years.

I can believe it.

Honestly so can I, because it's Danny Ainge. It just makes me mad that he's considering trading Pierce because his own dumb *** gave Jeff Green and Brandon Bass $56 million.

I'd rather ride out the last 2-3 years with Rondo/Pierce/Garnett and be a low-seed playoff team than make a panic move mid-season and suck for the next 5 years.

They're eating that much??? :x :x

That's why I'm saying it was sort of weird to give the kid one shoe, unless he gave the other one to someone else.

Not that serious either way, but I thought it was strange.

its normal. he either gave the other shoe to someone else in the stands or to charity. pair or one shoe its just gonna be for show. kid cant fit in them.

give the kid a pair and more times than not his parents sell it on ebay...

heat75k_medium.gif

This idiot, LeBron, giving him the 4-pt play AND possession back. :rolleyes :smh:

damn did it with a sweater on too lol

You should hear the slander Talk Radio is having out here in the Bay Area. I could entertain the fact that Dwight, might not have reallllllly deserved to start or be in it, but according to the radio stations out here its the biggest travesty in sports history to have him in over Steph Curry.

Sidebar: I hate Bob Fitzgerald

i hate bob and jim barnett aswell but macdonald and stu lantz is just as god awful.

omg this dude bill macdonald smh... unbearable...

and the people saying dwight shouldnt be in the all star game are INSANE. His stats are better than any other center in the west... he is also more exciting to watch in an all star setting than say a tim duncan... there are only so many ways you can bank shot a ball

nobody wants to watch duncan.

all star game is a popularity contest i dont know why ppl dont understand that

exactly

also i bet if pau gasol were on any other team he plays better and more like the pau gasol of old. seems like his time in la has run its course.

lakers fans should boycott this team. how management is still riding with antoni is disgusting...

32 mil or not you get that piece of **** out of here already... :smh:

Last edited:
Only Laker that deserves to be on the AS team is Kobe.

Yes because being Robin of a .500 team makes you a AS. :rolleyes

Robin look like himself again.

Took less shots than Superman. Pass the ball to the best player on the team. Help do all the robin work.

Not bad. :smokin

Last edited:
Robin = kobe

Superman = Dwight.

Kobe last night prove he is better suited for the Robin role.

Almost had a career high in assist last night. back in Feb 2002 he had 15 assist. You know who was his teammate back than right?

Jumpmanfromdabay KNOWS. :x

Last edited:
Who is Batman then??

It can't just be Superman and Robin 
laugh.gif
 that don't work

Are the Clippers hiding something with CP3s injury? this could turn into like what happened with Tyreke and the Kings. Only a couple of games at first and then weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom