Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Clippers let DJ walk to Warriors, where the Dubs would be right now...:x

Still don't understand how you pay a guy 40M to play 23 MPG and decreasing.

Bad foul from Tucker.

Never mind. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Imagine if Clippers let DJ walk to Warriors, where the Dubs would be right now...:x

Talking about DJ? His role is decreasing big time. In all fairness though, he's a pretty bad player.

Last edited:

Festus has played fine, and they still have faith in Bogut by years-end.

Also, they LIKE running with Carl/Lee.

Festus has played fine, and they still have faith in Bogut by years-end.

Also, they LIKE running with Carl/Lee.

Faith in Bogut being healthy? Unlikely. Ankle, knee, elbow, foot whatever the guy is made of glass. DJ would've actually been on the court and had the same defensive presence as Bogut and his deal would've only been one year longer than Bogut's current contract, not to mention DJ is younger. Festus is good but he is a spot-minutes type of Center a toughness guy not to mention he is only a rookie, but he has played well so far in that role.

I remember when some of y'all on here told me bledsoe was a starting pg in the L :rofl: :rofl:

One trick pony. If this was 5 on 5 pick up, he would be great though.

Faith in Bogut being healthy? Unlikely. Ankle, knee, elbow, foot whatever the guy is made of glass. DJ would've actually been on the court and had the same defensive presence as Bogut and his deal would've only been one year longer than Bogut's current contract, not to mention DJ is younger. Festus is good but he is a spot-minutes type of Center a toughness guy not to mention he is only a rookie, but he has played well so far in that role.

You can't have DeAndre Jordan on the floor late in games.

You can say the same about Festus, but he cost 43 million.

Bogut hasn't really had time to recover before throwing him out there, similar to what happened with Dwight IMO.

Again, Dubs like running with Jack/Steph/Klay/Carl/Lee late in games. Then on defense, late in games, either Draymond or Festus come in.

Bledsoe falls in the category of guards like Nate Robinson, Stuckey, Will Bynum, etc

Melo slowly but surely coming back to that volume guy that we all know and love. They are winning though. Good win for them tonight at Boston. Never an easy place to win at.

Sixteen games total in the past two years.

DJ shot blocking alone is more valuable that him getting splinters on the bench. Are you really that confident he can defend at whatever perceived level you expect from him after all the injuries he has suffered?

When healthy, Bogut is one of the best, if not the best scoring big-man in the game.

And unlike many offensive bigs, he's extremely valuable on the defensive end.

The Warriors messed up rushing him back. That was the issue. Last year was the first year where he was out for a majority of the season.

Bogut is still under 30, and it's not a Greg Oden status.

Melo slowly but surely coming back to that volume guy that we all know and love. They are winning though. Good win for them tonight at Boston. Never an easy place to win at.

I think he can get back to form when Felton gets back. He's kinda like KD, where he gets more efficient with someone taking the ball outta his hands at times and attacking the basket.

Last edited:
Yes, it's asking a lot at this point given the injuries, but if Bogut can play 15 minutes per, it'll be a massive upgrade for the Warriors.

A relatively healthy Bogut blows Jordan out of the water defensively.

Last edited:
As much as I dislike Shaq on Inside ..

Shaqtin a Fool is one of the best segments :rofl:

Last edited:
"Just for the record, I get other things waxed"

"Ain't no shame in my game"

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yes, it's asking a lot at this point given the injuries, but if Bogut can play 15 minutes per, it'll be a massive upgrade for the Warriors.

A relatively healthy Bogut blows Jordan out of the water defensively.

Absolutely. Bogut is a stalwart defensively. DJ is extremely overrated defensively. Just because he can block shots doesn't mean he's necessarily a great defender.

Tyson Chandler doesn't get nearly the amount of blocks as a lot of guys, but he's been a Top-2 or 3 defender the past three years.

The only big that's better than Tyson defensively is a healthy, motivated Dwight Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom