Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was starting to like the Bobcats new color scheme also. It's the best they had, plus it incorporates the carolina blue.

Not quite sure why they want to go back to the Hornets. It's not like the Hornets legacy is special but I guess the Bobcats name hasn't been doing very well either.

The Hornets' current uniforms are some of my favorite unis in the league. If they're gonna change them they should just convert the current one to the new color scheme IMO.

I feel the same way but I know most likely they can gonna change it

That's such a pie mentality to have. No surprise it's coming from those **** boys.

yeah-ok.gif

I was starting to like the Bobcats new color scheme also. It's the best they had, plus it incorporates the carolina blue.

Not quite sure why they want to go back to the Hornets. It's not like the Hornets legacy is special but I guess the Bobcats name hasn't been doing very well either.
The main reason they want the hornets back is probably because nobody really wanted them to leave. Most people I know, were never really crazy about the bobcats in the first place, even tho it didn't bother me I was just happy we had a team again. I still have gear that they would pass out at the games from when I was younger. Its gonna re energize them if they do go back to the hornets but then in a matter of no time they'll start losing again.

Any of you watching NBA TV?

Few mins ago they were showing the front of the all star jerseys for the starters.

I didn't see Chris Paul's #3 . Instead they had a West #7 jersey

Jeremy Lin wears #7.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Any of you watching NBA TV?

Few mins ago they were showing the front of the all star jerseys for the starters.

I didn't see Chris Paul's #3 . Instead they had a West #7 jersey

Jeremy Lin wears #7.

:nerd:

Lin is not a starter or reserve, i dont understand...

GO SPURS GO!!!

The BIG 3 reaction.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/4133185/20121126_kkt_sb4_190.0_standard_352.0.jpg

:lol

Last edited:
Shaq got all the West reserves right.

Never going to hear the end of it from him now.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom