Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

is this a pic of the new pelicans mascot next to the new logo?

“Coach McHale doesn’t run this team,” White said in a conversation with Houston radio station KBXX. “Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He’s almost a co-worker of mine rather than an adviser or a managerial type of position. That’s one of the big issues here.”
Link

The arrogance.. :smh:
What the hell 
did dis dude just did dis?

roll.gif

Royce White
sick.gif
what did this idiot do now
“Coach McHale doesn’t run this team,” White said in a conversation with Houston radio station KBXX. “Despite what people think, he has very little control over this team. From a basketball point, he runs it, but from a business level and from an operational level, he has very little say. He’s almost a co-worker of mine rather than an adviser or a managerial type of position. That’s one of the big issues here.”
Link
Wow the nerve....... Backball this dude out of here word to Abdul-Rauf

The Hornets' current uniforms are some of my favorite unis in the league. If they're gonna change them they should just convert the current one to the new color scheme IMO.

The Hornets' current uniforms are some of my favorite unis in the league. If they're gonna change them they should just convert the current one to the new color scheme IMO.
Maybe those colors are going back to Charlotte.  At least I hope they get the purple and teal back.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Charlotte Bobcats announce they're "in contact w/the NBA and conducting our own due diligence" relative to reclaiming old Hornets nickname.

It would be kind of crazy if next year the Kings are the Sonics, the Bobcats are the Hornets and the Hornets are the Pelicans.

I was liking the bobcats new color scheme but they need to go back to something similar to these with a updated feel.

Ethan Skolnick: Miami Heat’s LeBron James and Dwyane Wade play the percentages
“We’re both so conscious of wanting to shoot 50 percent, that sometimes you wish you had that Kobe (Bryant) thought, where you just don’t care,” Wade said. “We talk about it all the time. It sucks at times, but it’s who we are.”
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...ts-james-and-wade-play-the-percentages/nT2sZ/
That's such a pie mentality to have. No surprise it's coming from those **** boys.
 Nobody cares about Frank Vogel or the Pacers

Go ahead and repeat the question for a third time.
asdk;fgjds;slhglwasgljjfas.djvds dfvk;lxjb
Still hate the name. Love the logo tho
Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom