Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Oh, right.
roll.gif

CC's probably bigger.

nerd.gif

I'm surprised there is no activity in here for today's game yet.

Verlander v CC should be a good one.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Its beautiful outside, hopefully everyone's enjoying it. I'm about to head out myself.

Quick question, anyone know if there are Yankee DVDs with full game footage from the 90s championship teams? Similar to the Knicks DVD?

I hate the MLB for not having things like this available on youtube or something.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Its beautiful outside, hopefully everyone's enjoying it. I'm about to head out myself.
Yeah, I figured that. Makes sense.

I was out last night and got so smashed that I'm not budging today. Still feeling it...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Quick question, anyone know if there are Yankee DVDs with full game footage from the 90s championship teams? Similar to the Knicks DVD?

I hate the MLB for not having things like this available on youtube or something.

YEA THERE DEF ARE THOSE DVDS, IVE SEEN THEM

i swear ever since Marcus Thames hit his first HR off Randy Johnson in the old Yankee Stadium, I feel like he owns us

Not to talk %%+%, but you know you're that franchise when you have a 'Legends' game for past greats that played for you.
pimp.gif

This is amazing.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

MOOOOOSE!!!!!!!

Exciting!!!!!!!
Yeah, that brought a smile to my face seeing Mussina come out. For him to retire after his first 20 game season, that's
pimp.gif

Here comes Yogi
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[h3]http://johnsterling.blogspot.com/2009/07/anticipation-builds-as-dave-eilland.html[/h3]
[h3]Anticipation Builds as Dave Eilland Returns for Old-Timers Day[/h3]
Posted by el duque at 7:50 AM

The Yankiverse has lathered-up a mess of pure excitement today, following the team's announcement that former Pinstriped great Dave Eilland has been added to the Old-Timers Game roster.

Eilland will be making his first return to Yankee Stadium since July 18, 2009.

Should be a huge ovation! Hope they save it for the climax.

Back
Top Bottom