Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Yanks are getting hot, but Wang's pitching next game so I'm prepared to take an L.
smh.gif
BASICALLY. i dunno why wang is still starting smh. pretty clear his stuff aint the same
tired.gif
He's been improving game to game.

I feel a W tonight

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I have a feeling melky is gonna get traded with a prospect for a defensive corner outfielder that we could play in either right or left.. 1 of those deadline deals that propels a good team to a world series contender... and after joba gets his innings count up he will be put back in the pen the yanks will be SERIOUS world series contenders.

that would be nice.but i would like to keep him for the future because he is young.and when damons finished and the other outfielders melky could play there

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

I have a feeling melky is gonna get traded with a prospect for a defensive corner outfielder that we could play in either right or left.. 1 of those deadline deals that propels a good team to a world series contender... and after joba gets his innings count up he will be put back in the pen the yanks will be SERIOUS world series contenders.

that would be nice.but i would like to keep him for the future because he is young.and when damons finished and the other outfielders melky could play there

Melky isn't a starter IMO. He's a 4th outfilder who plays 2-3 times a week tops just to give guys breaks.

Cano is the man. Chill.

And that's gotta be one of the coolest feelings in sports. Running in from the pen to save the game for your team. That view was sick just now....

Back
Top Bottom