Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Tex
pimp.gif

Arod never seems to amaze me.

Bruney was given a bootleg Hat. Looks like the 1920s Yankees hat. EDIT- Nevermind. I didn't see that TB3 had posted it.

Bruney's fitted looks too on point to be a bootleg
laugh.gif

I wonder if he had the logo removed...given all the time he's spent on the DL (and playing the Tiger Woods golf game with Brett Gardner) I guess he hadtime to do some of work on his hat...

wow...the Yankees are undefeated at home when they play on MY 9...thats pretty awesome.

I will be at the game tomorrow...I hope Wang gets it together, or I will be really mad

I was just checking the standings, and I found this pretty good:

Yanks are 1 of 7 teams with a winning record on the road ( Rangers, Phils, Marlins, Brewers, Dodgers, Rockies )

Yanks are 1 of 4 4 teams with a winning record at home and on the road ( Rangers, Brewers, Dodgers)

Also, there are 8 tams with a NON winning record at home. That means most teams are playing real well at home.

Damn I know hes a Yankee but I really do feel bad for Wang. Dude never gave off that im the !$#% attitude just went out there and won the past 2 seasons nowthe guy cant even keep the ball off the grass.

He got screwed over by three bad plays this inning.

1. Pena dropping the ball which would have caught the runner at 2nd for the first out
2. Guzman being called safe at 1st.
3. Melky trying too hard by diving for ball hit by Johnson, making it a triple instead of a double.

Don't forget that the Yankees completely forget how to hit before the 7th inning.

He is pitching better tonight than he has the rest of the year. But how much confidence can you put on a 3 ER game against the Nats and its not over yet. Itsjust you can see it on his face every time there is a hit that hes wondering to himself what hes doing wrong.

Edit: the hitting on the Yankees part is all well and good but that has nothing to do with Wang pitching bad. If anything that should help him because he isntsitting overly long in between innings and should at least be able to get himself in a groove once in a while.

He should, from what I saw that was a decent outting, aside from that stupid dive by Melky he only really gave up that Bomb to Dunn.

Back
Top Bottom