[ Official N.Y. METS 2008 OFF-SEASON: MURPHY PERMANENT LEFT FIELDER ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All I can do is laugh right now .....no use in getting upset
laugh.gif

I don't like Feliciano in this spot.

Reyes had no idea what he was doing.

Why was Santana pulled, why does the 3rd base coach still have a job?

It's only one game, but that's all it takes sometimes. It better not effect the rest of this series. But seriously, the Mets are tough on the eyes.I'm too tired from work to even care really.

I still cannot fathom why you take out Santana after 8 innings after he has dominated the entire game, when youKNOW your closer is not available.

Then you have the Mets 3rd base coach ending the 0-out rallies all by himself, the Phillies would have been blown out a long time ago. He helped the Phils morethan he did the Mets, what a joke.

btw.... There goes our season.

This is like a mini-collapse that is just to devastating...

The hell? The Mets lost the 1st game vs the Phils, and they still won 3 out of 4 in the last series.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I was peacefully getting dressed listening to the radio waiting for us to seal the deal before i go out to party on a good note, you know a santana W and solepossesion of 1st place.....

Now im leaving to get drunk like
indifferent.gif
X
mad.gif

#!# SANCHEZ???
#!# FELICIANO??
#!# SMITH?
#!# 3rd BASE COACH???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

There arent enough emoticons to express my anger...

Because of the 3rd base coach, the Mets had 5 runs instead of 7. Since we were in a save situation, Manuel uses Sanchez, who obviously brought his Z-gametoday. Heilman should've been pitching the ninth. Reyes' brainfart was unacceptable.

Jerry Manuel was right; You can only identify momentum when it's gone.

The Mets have had a LOT of disastrous losses this year, like I said before, remember when Santana pitched 8 strong and the Mets lost in the 9th at CBP? TheMets still won the next 3.

Is this a terrible loss? Yeah it is considering how the Mets coaching did the worst job since Jerry took over....but to say its "devastating"?Disgusting is more like it, but you need to focus on tomm.

Even if one of these teams sweeps or wins, this is still going down to the wire in September (I stated that before this game started).

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Because of the 3rd base coach, the Mets had 5 runs instead of 7. Since we were in a save situation, Manuel uses Sanchez, who obviously brought his Z-game today. Heilman Santana should've been pitching the ninth. Reyes' brainfart was unacceptable.

Jerry Manuel was right; You can only identify momentum when it's gone.
Fixed

It would have been nice to see Santana WANT to go out there for the 9th.

As disgusting as this game has ended up, its just ONE game. Mets have Maine/Ollie pitching the next 2 vs Eaton/Grandpa.

Now you see how important Wagner is, or ANY closer in general.

Don't be surprised Aguayo will be fired when you wake up tomm morning.

Johan has done everything he can this year. With almost nothing to show for it.

That 10 game winning streak seems so far away after this kind of loss.

I'd love to hear the idiots at WFAN talk badly about Wags after you saw what the rest of the pen did in the 9th.

Back
Top Bottom