* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

Just when I got up to get a drink some $#!! happens
indifferent.gif

Does someone have a video or is it too early?

youg ot kids watching this show thinking its cool to do *!!* like that disrespectful %!!%* ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

actually it was ... if you knew anything about the world you wouldnt be blinded by YOUR likes/dislikes ...

taylor swift > whoever in 09

ps... i hope they boo dude off the stage when he performs or better yet some crazy taylor swift stan shoots him in his head ...
Shut up. Lady Gaga > Taylor Swift in 09. She went diamond internationally. @#%% a country audience.

Single Ladies was shot in one take! One!

Originally Posted by Google

Results 1 - 10 of about 3,550,000 for beyonce single ladies. (0.16 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 280,000,000 for taylor swift you belong with me. (0.11 seconds)

I'm just saying...

Taylor Swift's reaction was priceless though.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I guess it was a toss up in votes between Gaga and Beyonce so it goes to Talyor Swift
I wonder if Hov gonna have a little sit down with Kanye.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What happened? My mom just blew my phone up talking about some Kanye %%%#. I'm watching the got damn Bears and Packers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

What happened? My mom just blew my phone up talking about some Kanye %%%#. I'm watching the got damn Bears and Packers
taylor swift won an award for best video and his lame %!+ ran on stage during her acceptance speech screaming, "beyonce had one of the bestvideos ever made" or some +%$+ along those lines

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

actually it was ... if you knew anything about the world you wouldnt be blinded by YOUR likes/dislikes ...

taylor swift > whoever in 09

ps... i hope they boo dude off the stage when he performs or better yet some crazy taylor swift stan shoots him in his head ...
Shut up. Lady Gaga > Taylor Swift in 09 moron. She went diamond internationally. %!+% a country audience.

Single Ladies was shot in one take! One!
why are you guys argueing, doesnt matter who is better, when your accepting an award that shouldnt happen, thats just wrong

Kanye is lame for that one

real talk kanye is openly racist so #$%! him in his !*+ ... i dont #$%! with dude AT ALL i would not care one bit if he dies from choking on his gfs lil bald head hairs ...
I don't know why you watching. Em doesn't come on till later.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I thought it was scripted too. You never know.... If he runs up there later and does the same thing then we know it's all a gag.

But if not, Kanye is a fool! In a good way.
roll.gif

Son don't give a !$%%.

I'm willing to bet any amount of money Kanye will do it to someone else and then it will be clear its an act lol

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

HE WAS RIGHT THAT $!#+* CANT BEAT BEYONCE
It don't matter if he was right or wrong, son need to sit his diva a-s down and let other enjoy their moment. That was mad disrespectful. Whatif someone decided to interrupt his acceptance speech. Dude can be such a herb at times.

I lost a lot of respect for Kanye on that one, Taylor Swift had a good video, and it doesnt matter if she did or not. She won, let her have her moment.

She still had a nice performance regardless.

That was downright disrespectful on Kanye's part, but I still %$@! wit him.

Back
Top Bottom