* OFFICIAL MTV Video Music Awards Vol. Sept 13 9PM EST *

This +%%!* Kanye lame
smh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

real talk kanye is openly racist so #$%! him in his !*+ ... i dont #$%! with dude AT ALL i would not care one bit if he dies from choking on his gfs lil bald head hairs ...

Openly racist?

indifferent.gif

DF!!!

actually it was ... if you knew anything about the world you wouldnt be blinded by YOUR likes/dislikes ...

taylor swift > whoever in 09

ps... i hope they boo dude off the stage when he performs or better yet some crazy taylor swift stan shoots him in his head ...

Props to Kanye for doing that
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Beyonce inspired a whole new dance! YouTube sensation, Video looking like a "one take" shot, that video was nice.

Not trying to downplay Taylor Swift, she's having a
pimp.gif
year,

but there is NO WAY she deserved award.

I feel bad for her..Looks like she was gonna cry..At first I thought it was set up..But how she looked and MTV started playing the clip...

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

real talk kanye is openly racist so #$%! him in his !*+ ... i dont #$%! with dude AT ALL i would not care one bit if he dies from choking on his gfs lil bald head hairs ...
Pull ya skirt. Crying like a %%$$!.

You telling me that Swift's video was bigger than PokerFace or Single Ladies which spawned numerous spoofs and viral hits?

Don't underestimate country fans.

this dude would be whine and %%#%* if someone had done that %+%# to him

he's a true attention +!%$@

kanye need to relax with that...it's getting old already. poor girl finally gets a second to shine and this dude actin a fool

I thought it was scripted too. You never know.... If he runs up there later and does the same thing then we know it's all a gag.

But if not, Kanye is a fool! In a good way.
roll.gif

Son don't give a !$%%.

What happened? My mom just blew my phone up talking about some Kanye %%%#. I'm watching the got damn Bears and Packers

Back
Top Bottom