~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by Savonne86

PILL is that dude.. Hopefully my man will POP. He def got them Triple C's *#%%%%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

[h2]Rick Ross – Rich Forever Tracklist[/h2]
1. Holy Ghost f/ Diddy
2. High Definition (Produced By Saint Denson)
3. MMG Untouchable (Produced By Arthur McArthur & Boi-1da)
4. Yela Diamonds (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
5. #++% ‘Em f/ 2 Chainz & Wale (Produced By Academy Productionz)
6. London Skit
7. Rich Forever f/ John Legend (Produced By DVLP)
8. Triple Beam Dreams f/ Nas (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
9. Mine Games f/ Kelly Rowland (Produced By Arthur McArthur)
10. New Bugatti f/ Diddy (Produced By D. Rich)
11. Keys To The Club f/ Styles P (Produced By The Inkredibles)
12. Last Breath f/ Meek Mill & Birdman (Produced By D. Rich)
13. I Swear To God (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
14. Off The Boat f/ French Montana (Produced By Lex Luger)
15. King of Diamonds (Produced By Mike Will)
16. Ring Ring f/ Future (Produced By DJ Spinz)
17. MMG The World Is Ours f/ Pharrell, Meek Mill & Stalley (Produced By Boi-1da)
18. Party Heart f/ Stalley & 2 Chainz (Produced By Chuck Inglish)
19. Stay Schemin’ f/ Drake & French Montana (Produced By The Beat Bully)
Man, this joint looking better than most albums.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

[h2]Rick Ross – Rich Forever Tracklist[/h2]
1. Holy Ghost f/ Diddy
2. High Definition (Produced By Saint Denson)
3. MMG Untouchable (Produced By Arthur McArthur & Boi-1da)
4. Yela Diamonds (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
5. #++% ‘Em f/ 2 Chainz & Wale (Produced By Academy Productionz)
6. London Skit
7. Rich Forever f/ John Legend (Produced By DVLP)
8. Triple Beam Dreams f/ Nas (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
9. Mine Games f/ Kelly Rowland (Produced By Arthur McArthur)
10. New Bugatti f/ Diddy (Produced By D. Rich)
11. Keys To The Club f/ Styles P (Produced By The Inkredibles)
12. Last Breath f/ Meek Mill & Birdman (Produced By D. Rich)
13. I Swear To God (Produced By Beat Billionaire)
14. Off The Boat f/ French Montana (Produced By Lex Luger)
15. King of Diamonds (Produced By Mike Will)
16. Ring Ring f/ Future (Produced By DJ Spinz)
17. MMG The World Is Ours f/ Pharrell, Meek Mill & Stalley (Produced By Boi-1da)
18. Party Heart f/ Stalley & 2 Chainz (Produced By Chuck Inglish)
19. Stay Schemin’ f/ Drake & French Montana (Produced By The Beat Bully)
Man, this joint looking better than most albums.

Originally Posted by debs 168

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.
Yeah, he brought it on himself...
Dude is from Atlanta and you NEVER heard him having any major backing in the city. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Gunplay gets left out again 
30t6p3b.gif
Yo this is seriously bugging me...

Gunplay is as good if not better than Ross. 

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.
Yeah, he brought it on himself...
Dude is from Atlanta and you NEVER heard him having any major backing in the city. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Gunplay gets left out again 
30t6p3b.gif
Yo this is seriously bugging me...

Gunplay is as good if not better than Ross. 

Jan 5 2012 7:09 PM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">541
[h1]Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works[/h1][h2]'Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable,' Pill tells 'RapFix Live.'[/h2]
By Rob Markman

Pill's situation with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group may not have worked out, but the Atlanta spitter has his eyes set on a collaborative project with Killer Mike and OutKast's Big Boi.

"We working, we thinking about dropping a tape, honestly 'cause me and Big and all us we done did records already," Pill told "RapFix Live." "We thinking about droppin' a tape and then droppin' an album."

In February 2011, Killer Mike revealed that he, Big Boi and Pill were forming a group, which is still unnamed. There isn't much in the way of details, but Pill insists that the trio is putting something together.

"We already workin', we getting' it in. It's a full-time grind," he said. "Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable."

The "Trap Goin' Ham" rapper made headlines earlier this week when he revealed to MTV News that despite his close affiliation with Rozay's MMG label and appearing on his Self Made compilation, Pill was never technically signed to Maybach. The MC, who charges that MMG's parent label, Warner Music Group (to which he is currently signed), never gave him a fair push on radio or TV. He is now looking to be released from Warner.

Still, Pill is far from being in the dumps. In the coming weeks, Pillionaire plans to drop his solo mixtape The Epidemicand then, of course, is the project with Killer Mike and Big Boi, which he is excited about. While Pill does acknowledge Mike's and Big's respective greatness, he makes it clear that he is no slouch on the mic.

"For other people to try to think that I'm not lyrical enough or I'm not as good a rapper — you got guys that everybody looks up to as rappers doin' a project with me," he said. "So you know I'm just ready for that sh-- to actually take off so we can show people what hip-hop look like in the flesh."

Jan 5 2012 7:09 PM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">541
[h1]Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works[/h1][h2]'Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable,' Pill tells 'RapFix Live.'[/h2]
By Rob Markman

Pill's situation with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group may not have worked out, but the Atlanta spitter has his eyes set on a collaborative project with Killer Mike and OutKast's Big Boi.

"We working, we thinking about dropping a tape, honestly 'cause me and Big and all us we done did records already," Pill told "RapFix Live." "We thinking about droppin' a tape and then droppin' an album."

In February 2011, Killer Mike revealed that he, Big Boi and Pill were forming a group, which is still unnamed. There isn't much in the way of details, but Pill insists that the trio is putting something together.

"We already workin', we getting' it in. It's a full-time grind," he said. "Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable."

The "Trap Goin' Ham" rapper made headlines earlier this week when he revealed to MTV News that despite his close affiliation with Rozay's MMG label and appearing on his Self Made compilation, Pill was never technically signed to Maybach. The MC, who charges that MMG's parent label, Warner Music Group (to which he is currently signed), never gave him a fair push on radio or TV. He is now looking to be released from Warner.

Still, Pill is far from being in the dumps. In the coming weeks, Pillionaire plans to drop his solo mixtape The Epidemicand then, of course, is the project with Killer Mike and Big Boi, which he is excited about. While Pill does acknowledge Mike's and Big's respective greatness, he makes it clear that he is no slouch on the mic.

"For other people to try to think that I'm not lyrical enough or I'm not as good a rapper — you got guys that everybody looks up to as rappers doin' a project with me," he said. "So you know I'm just ready for that sh-- to actually take off so we can show people what hip-hop look like in the flesh."

Pill is saying they're rap greats and hes honored they'd work with him?.

... Sucka you CAME UP WITH THEM!
roll.gif
grin.gif

Pill was down with Purple Ribbon long before he even got down with MMG...the hell is he talking about?

...Fool.

Pill is saying they're rap greats and hes honored they'd work with him?.

... Sucka you CAME UP WITH THEM!
roll.gif
grin.gif

Pill was down with Purple Ribbon long before he even got down with MMG...the hell is he talking about?

...Fool.

You know what's funny though is that I remember when Pill out of nowhere had Maybach Music on his Twitter page and started claiming Maybach and i'm like WTH? When this happen? Even cats on here were shocked. It all makes sense now.

You know what's funny though is that I remember when Pill out of nowhere had Maybach Music on his Twitter page and started claiming Maybach and i'm like WTH? When this happen? Even cats on here were shocked. It all makes sense now.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Pill got the MMG deal and relaxed. He thought $+$ would come to him. When he got that deal he should've been working 10x's as hard as he was before the deal. He went backwards. I F with Pills music but he's going to be the last man standing in a market that is already packed. He's not as charimistic as 2 Chainz, he can't make songs as good as Future...he's a good rapper but cats like Gucci, 2 Chainz, Future, Waka are his competition and he doesn't stand out like Peep Game said. His best bet is to take advantage of his MMG affiliation and drop some mixtapes and get that show money. He's going to be worse off by himself.
yep.

he should've used da affiliation as a key to collab with other cats to get your own name hot.

Pill got the MMG deal and relaxed. He thought $+$ would come to him. When he got that deal he should've been working 10x's as hard as he was before the deal. He went backwards. I F with Pills music but he's going to be the last man standing in a market that is already packed. He's not as charimistic as 2 Chainz, he can't make songs as good as Future...he's a good rapper but cats like Gucci, 2 Chainz, Future, Waka are his competition and he doesn't stand out like Peep Game said. His best bet is to take advantage of his MMG affiliation and drop some mixtapes and get that show money. He's going to be worse off by himself.
yep.

he should've used da affiliation as a key to collab with other cats to get your own name hot.

true....
I forgot all about that.

true....
I forgot all about that.

roll.gif

"Ross wouldn't answer my calls, texts, or tweets"

Back
Top Bottom