Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Lauzon is tough but kenflo is no joke. They need to put Kenflo in with Diaz and let him work him over a little bit. Kenflo is the reason why I dont start skizzin Vegas. Dude looks like an unassuming twerp but could lay you out cold in 2 seconds flat. Never know these days who can throw and who cant.

eek.gif
@ Penn v. St. Pierre 2 maybe even for the title unless GSP @++%$ up AGAIN sounds great

and I expect Dana to hop on Fedor's sack ASAP just to get him in the Octagon

Lauzon FTW

with 2nd chance to land fedor, we'll be seeing him in the ufc.

caused too much $@++ last time when they didnt nab him.

and fedor hasnt fought anyone of consequence in a long time but he'd still maul randy.

I'd say the 3 top promotions to get Fedor would be UFC, EliteXC or Dream. Hopefully UFC can neogtiate something with him so I can finally see people shutupabout Fedor ducking competition. He's going to easily take out Randy, Sylvia and Big Nog.

I'd say the 3 top promotions to get Fedor would be UFC, EliteXC or Dream. Hopefully UFC can neogtiate something with him so I can finally see people shutup about Fedor ducking competition. He's going to easily take out Randy, Sylvia and Big Nog.

I'd like to hold my words these days. I don't want to say "this dude will wipe out an entire weight class" until we actually see the dudefight. What did most ppl think about Hendo when he came in the UFC? Well now he's got 2 straight losses (ok ok, both of his opponents were good, butstill...).

It's been an entertaining MMA world for the past year and it'll just get interesting if Fedor goes to the UFC. I'd just sit here and relax and seehow everything unfolds.

I really dont want to see another Fedor/ Nog fight.... but a Fedor/ Randy fight is a beautiful thing. Too bad so much legal %%*! happened with Randy and Zuffa.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'd say the 3 top promotions to get Fedor would be UFC, EliteXC or Dream. Hopefully UFC can neogtiate something with him so I can finally see people shutup about Fedor ducking competition. He's going to easily take out Randy, Sylvia and Big Nog.

I'd like to hold my words these days. I don't want to say "this dude will wipe out an entire weight class" until we actually see the dude fight. What did most ppl think about Hendo when he came in the UFC? Well now he's got 2 straight losses (ok ok, both of his opponents were good, but still...).

It's been an entertaining MMA world for the past year and it'll just get interesting if Fedor goes to the UFC. I'd just sit here and relax and see how everything unfolds.

Well, Fedor is in his own league. Fedor just doesn't win fights, he dominates them. Say all you want about the dude but until someone beats himlegitely can you really say otherwise?

Well, Fedor is in his own league. Fedor just doesn't win fights, he dominates them. Say all you want about the dude but until someone beats him legitely can you really say otherwise?

dude has one loss on his record and its due to cuts.

he holds victories over the best heavyweights in the world and as far as im concerned he hasnt actually been beaten yet.

i think people are just forgetting because he's essentially been off the radar for a while.

Ken Shamrock proved once and for all tonight he needs to retire.

It's a complete joke if he keeps fighting.

Shamrock AND his 18 yr old son lost tonight.

To top it off, his son broke his hand.

Talk about taking some Losses.

At least Frank is still good, and he left for about a decade.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

My boy Gomi with the devastating one-two
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Bangs stand up is fresh too
smokin.gif
but he was outclassed there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed, but i hate seeing fights stopped because of a cut.

Gomi is nice though. cant deny it.

I met randy couture this weekend in Tampa and he said exactly I am 100% without a doubt I am fighting fedor. He wasnt sure of an exact date though.

Let's get this up for Dream 1. The lightweight GP is
pimp.gif

• Shinya Aoki vs. Gesias "JZ" Calvancante
  • Kultar Gill vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri
  • Andre Amade vs. Eddie Alvarez
  • Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Yoshihiro Nakao*
  • Mitsuhiro Ishida vs. Jung Bu-Kyung
  • Katsuhiko Nagata vs. Artur Oumakhanov
  • Luiz Firmino vs. Kazuyuki Miyata
  • Koutetsu Boku vs. Joachim Hansen
  • Hidetaka Monma vs Hayato "Mach" Sakurai*
  • Ikuhisa Minowa vs. TBA*
* -- non-grand prix bout

I'm sorry Minowa but after watching you against fat Zulu...
tired.gif

Also, I think JZ is gonna demolish Aoki. I really feel JZ should be in the mix in terms of top lightweights with Sherk and Penn. Guy is just a monster in termsof size and overall skill. From what I heard, he went to Eddie Bravo to learn some of the rubber guard stuff, which is the same person that taught Aoki therubber guard.

JZ v. Aoki ... hope it lives up to the hype. Just cause JZ learned rubber guard technique doesnt mean he can utilize as well as Aoki. Not taking anything awayfrom JZ's skills but he doesnt have the HOT PANTS for the extra grip!

Anyone know anything about this dude Jung Bu-Kyung. Is he a Spirit FC guy? whats his style? My guess is Ishida will run roughshod over him (only cause I knownothing about Jung) but hey I'm always game to root for any fellow koreans except Akiyama aka Benedict Arnold.

Anyone catch any of the dream 1 matches? A few of em are up on youtube.

Mach is one bad dude... that Monma kid caught a fierce beating. Frankly I was surprised they let it go as long as it did, but I supposed dude could have tappedif he really wanted to stop getting pounded.

this upcoming season of TUF looks like its gonna be hilarious. last season was my first, anyone know if any of previous ones were any good?

I'm so pissed the Maximus vs. Fisher fight is off, the second good Fight Night fight Spencer has pulled out of in a row. Plus I had money on Aurelio andwas going to make it part of a parlay. At least there should be no debate about which fights shoud get televised now.

I'm looking forward to the next round of the DREAM LWGP, I heard Kawajri is supposed to fight Alvarez. Also I'm wondering what they'll do with JZand Aoki, if both will be back or just one. I wanted to see Shaolin vs. Uno but I'd much rather see JZ stay in.

WEC next week shoud be good too, hopefully Stann gets a quick KO.

Back
Top Bottom