Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Club29

CLUB 29 > All the Rampage nuthuggers

thats cool, you probably had more enjoyment realizing your prediction than we had watching the fight

ill be sure to read your next one on shogun/rashad also so i know whether or not to order otherwise ill just "barrow" it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

rampage vs rashad... rampage got one of the best chins in mma. one hit is not gonna knock him out. but that hit from rashad has still nice. the ufc should really implement a similar system of the yellow card for fighters that just stall to win fights. its boring. but props to rashad for having a good strategy and getting the decision like he wanted. rampage almost had the win but he was too tired to finish off rashad. this was very similar to the thiago silva fight, just a lil more exciting.

lil nog won but it was very close. this was my fight of the night. i dont think anyone gave brilz any credit going into the fight. he had good takedowns but wasnt really doing much damage expect for that attempted guillotine choke.

and duffee... DAMN!!!!

i thought brilz won, brilz had him hurt too, probably were the best punches landed  the entire fight too. i need to watch it again tho.

Glad to see Evans come out on top, exactly as I predicted as well.

Shame to see Duffee put out cold though, he's still young enough to climb back up though, I'm sure of that.

Haven't watched the Lil Nog fight, but from what I've read on EVERY site, the decision was that bad.

Liddell/Franklin is up next, don't really know what to make of that. Really hoping Liddell doesn't get KO'd again.
ohwell.gif

In my eyes, Brillz won but what do we know about what's going on the judges' mind. I guess it could've gone either way.

Brillz fared well on the ground (was in a crucifix too) and got Lil Nog rocked.

Remember this guy had to fill in for Forrest and he did very well (3 weeks).

Joe Silva better get him a legit 205er soon. I'm in the hype train.

Anyone else pumped for Wandy x Sexy? I use to watch these guys back on PRIDE/K1 both very dope fighters. Wanderlei's well rounded with MT/BJJ and Akiyama is an elite Judoka...this is gonna be a great match up. I loved Akiyama's fight with Manhoeff and when he KTFO Dennis Kang. Wanderlei is a animal but I dont think he can take punches like he use to. Sexyama is a better fighter imo, I predict he will win with several takedowns and his technical striking will pick Wandy apart...if Manhoeff couldnt KO him, I dont think Wandy will.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Anyone else pumped for Wandy x Sexy? I use to watch these guys back on PRIDE/K1 both very dope fighters. Wanderlei's well rounded with MT/BJJ and Akiyama is an elite Judoka...this is gonna be a great match up. I loved Akiyama's fight with Manhoeff and when he KTFO Dennis Kang. Wanderlei is a animal but I dont think he can take punches like he use to. Sexyama is a better fighter imo, I predict he will win with several takedowns and his technical striking will pick Wandy apart...if Manhoeff couldnt KO him, I dont think Wandy will.
Wands BJJ is like a purple belts.

"You do what you want."

"....Ok...."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone watch TUF here? I know I know, this season's been boring and plagued with injuries.

Tito made Chuck look like a damn genius 
laugh.gif
It's painful to see Tito go like that being a fan but he's gotta consider sticking to coaching MMA now. Too much injuries and he's getting old. Not everyone's a Randy.

As for the finale, I see Tavares V Sponge Bob square back (
laugh.gif
) and I see SBSB pulling an Efrain/Amir as the result.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

anyone watch TUF here? I know I know, this season's been boring and plagued with injuries.

Tito made Chuck look like a damn genius 
laugh.gif
It's painful to see Tito go like that being a fan but he's gotta consider sticking to coaching MMA now. Too much injuries and he's getting old. Not everyone's a Randy.

As for the finale, I see Tavares V Sponge Bob square back (
laugh.gif
) and I see SBSB pulling an Efrain/Amir as the result.
i got my money on Josh Bryant aka Sponge Bob Square Back winning the whole thing. He might be undersized, but he's a good fighter. But I do agree with you, Bryant and Tavares in the finals.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Sexyama will win by sheer sexyness!!!  See you on Sherdog, MC Otaku.

Back
Top Bottom