Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

been watchin on Sopcast for the past 20 UFC events...................

and damn Cro Cop is getting worked. Don't like him anymore. He seems to go for illegal blows in desperation..
You really think hes doing it intentionally?
I rather say, its suspicious than downright accuse him. It wouldn't come as a surprise.

roll.gif

destroyed.

EDIT: on second looks, it was a pretty poor way to get knocked out
grin.gif

I've never liked Franklin just like I've never liked Hughes.

Franklin went out to some real weak shots right there. He's done. It's over for him.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I've never liked Franklin just like I've never liked Hughes.

Franklin went out to some real weak shots right there. He's done. It's over for him.
I believed they were very powerful strikes but it just didn't look pretty.
laugh.gif
at the guy screaming "FRANKLIN!!"

just saw it hell yeah vitor! but dam that really was a weak way to lose the strikes weren't really that clean except for maybe the first one that connected

vitor fighting like machida with that wide karate stance, unfortunate loss for franklin but oh well, he just goes back to 205 and belfort heads to 185

edit - yeah i also questioned the intent of that kick from crocop, guy was in too close of range to throw that inside kick and it was nowhere near the outsidebody, he was definitely gassed

"sigh" both of my picks lost Cro cop disappointed me i mean it was such a boring fight. Franklin i don't even know what to say i mean obviouslythose shots were powerful but they looked weak. And lastly to the guy who said Belfort is gonna challenge Anderson Silva
roll.gif
and i want to see andersonsilva lose. Only Machida can beat Silva.

man i am more mad about the sheer boringness of the card than Franklin losing. Its funny i thought UFC 102 was gonna be boring and end up being good/great andi thought UFC 103 was gonna be great and just such a bad ending like that Cro Cop fight just ruined it for me and there was no really good fights

Cro Cop is done. Although, he has two more fights on his contract so we will see him again.

Vitor/Silva is a fight I would like to see. I think Silva would win but Vitor would make it interesting.

Didn't get to see much of Belfort in that fight. Anderson Silva would eat him alive though, he's way to dynamic and his head movement wouldn't letVitor land anything. Spider is on a different plane. Not a fight I'd want to see in Anderson Silva's last few fights.

Vitor lost some mass, I guess that's why he's going down to 185. Glad he took care of Franklin, his speed and power is crazy. He ended that fight withthe quickness!

Back
Top Bottom