Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

No problem, no need to beat around the bush if that's what you wanted. Just get it for xb

are you implying i make my decision solely based on playing you?
laugh.gif

im up for a match because games are meant to played and you're as random as anybody else im going to play aside from my crew.

dont make it like some fateful showdown where the ultimate in pride and glory is at stake or something. just stop with that
laugh.gif

'beat around the bush' like i would duck anyone in a video game.
roll.gif

then wth are you talking to me for?!!!!! Jesus Christ. Either put up or shut up.

what are you even talking about? stop with the tough 'put up or shut up' talk.

put up my button mashing skills against yours?

you cant act big with this. seriously, it's virtual.

Don't bother me with talk.
talk like 'im a beast online' or 'im number 2! im number 2!'?

you were the one who started bragging about 'being a beast' in a depleted pool. all i did was point out the comp level was low and you got allsensitive or some sh*t.

angry because no one congratulated you or something lame like that
smh.gif

i enjoy games as much as anyone else, probably more but you seem to think game fame is reality or something.

im sure your retort will go along the line of 'im done with this'.

of course you're done. because no one gives a $#@^ about you 'wonderous achievements'.
laugh.gif

Are you serious? Wow... I'm all for smack talking but do you see how dumb you sound? I can't say I'm ranked number 2? You're ridiculous. I cansee why Noone likes you in this thread

Son, im a court officer and a jiujitsu practitioner at renzo gracie to say the least. I got a life unlike you. I'm just happy I got the game. Otherwise, dosomething.
laugh.gif

Son, im a court officer and a jiujitsu practitioner at renzo gracie to say the least.

this has nothing to do with anything in the history of ever.

that was just random as hell. am i supposed to respond with my occupation and hobbies?

I got a life unlike you. I'm just happy I got the game.
is that why you're on here at the same time i am bragging about your 'maddddd xbox skillz'?
laugh.gif

nt'er telling other nt'ers they have no lives is comedy.

did joe rogan really say 'one of those devstating punches' about matt serra in the ufc 98 countdown?
roll.gif

like matt serra is constantly knocking guys out left and right with his 'devastating punches'.
laugh.gif

OFFICIAL: CROCOP- Mustafa Al Turk at UFC 99
So we have some big news!

I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division. My next opponent will be Mustapha Al-Turk.

I didn't do well in my first three appearances - I wasn't myself. By returning to the cage I want to prove that I can still fight at highest level, no matter when or where.

It's hard to talk about concrete plans, but I would really like to fight at least three times this year. I wish to fight against quality opponents and to fight my way up to a title shot but for now, I'll focus only on my next fight and after that we'll see what's going to be on the menu next.

I want to say thank you Mr. Dana White for your interest and for an invitation back to the UFC. I owe you a lot from our first deal, and I'll make it up to you.

Thanks everyone for supporting me all the way - we are back in business!

Mirko

http://www.mma-id.com/CROCOP/?mod=blog&uid=35&blid=1189

Glad to see CroCop back in the octagon
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

did joe rogan really say 'one of those devstating punches' about matt serra in the ufc 98 countdown?
roll.gif

like matt serra is constantly knocking guys out left and right with his 'devastating punches'.
laugh.gif
I haven't even seen this, but I can imagine Rogan, with his backwards hat over exaggerating that... and it made me
laugh.gif

I wonder why no one is reporting that Cro Cop thing.

That's pretty big news if true.

A few hand-picked opponents for CroCop would be good... his best days are behind him, but i still want to see crocop peace some dudes out

I decided to fight in the UFC again, because of the stronger competition in the heavyweight division.
the asskickings he got must have made him forget about the asskickings he got.
laugh.gif

the ufc heavyweight division needs some serious bolstering still.

Back
Top Bottom