Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^^^Hybrided Triangle?

it's still a regular triangle.

it makes sense that a triangle can be locked from different angles and positions.

it's the same principle in trapping the head and arm.

always wondered why no one had ever tried it.

They call it an inverted Triangle but I still like Demians Maia Transition to a triangle at 95, his mount triangle at 83 was nasty as well

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

UFC 101 card looks stacked.

101>100.

and how is jon jones going to be put on the undercard for 100 with the performance he had last time? albeit his comp wasnt exactly stellar.

penn/florian has me amped. i think people are forgetting about bj a bit since the gsp fight.

ehh Florian is undeserving imo. Joe Stevenson and Roger Huerta weren't exactly top comp. I'd much rather have saw Penn Tyson, and a Sherk Florianrematch..

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

UFC 101 card looks stacked.

101>100.

and how is jon jones going to be put on the undercard for 100 with the performance he had last time? albeit his comp wasnt exactly stellar.

penn/florian has me amped. i think people are forgetting about bj a bit since the gsp fight.

ehh Florian is undeserving imo. Joe Stevenson and Roger Huerta weren't exactly top comp. I'd much rather have saw Penn Tyson, and a Sherk Florian rematch..

florian has the longest winning streak going at 155 right now. and he's been damn impressive in all of them except the huerta fight which he neverthelesscontrolled for all 3 rounds.

stevenson isnt the most talented guy but he's experienced, great at his strengths, and he's a tough customer. florian dominated him and it remains theonly time stevenson has lost a fight in the first round. huerta, lauzon, thomas, those are no slouches, and he wasnt stressed in any of those fights.

as for griffin, he's not as physical as griffin but he's much more well rounded, and he's a finisher. grffin hasnt finished a fight in 3 years.

i feel confident that florian would annihilate griffin.

Machida/Evans is 10 days away
pimp.gif

Who you guys got? I'm going with Machida.

tyson griffin instead of florian vs penn? no way, florian is one of the best lightweights out there.

As much as I dislike him after the Liddell fight, I'm REALLLLY hoping to see Evans come out with the win. I can already imagine what the Machida fanboyswill sound like if somehow beats Rashad.
smh.gif

Also, as much as I dislike Penn as well, I don't see any way Florian can possibly defeat him. BJ is a beast at 155. He's gonna out box Florian, and ifFlorian was able to take him down, BJ's ground game is too good to get caught in anything.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

As much as I dislike him after the Liddell fight, I'm REALLLLY hoping to see Evans come out with the win. I can already imagine what the Machida fanboys will sound like if somehow beats Rashad.
smh.gif

Also, as much as I dislike Penn as well, I don't see any way Florian can possibly defeat him. BJ is a beast at 155. He's gonna out box Florian, and if Florian was able to take him down, BJ's ground game is too good to get caught in anything.

Yeah i've been a Machida fan since 76 and it's finally his time to shine.
smile.gif
As far as Florian, BJ Penn does everything Florian does better. Betterstand up, better ground, and better TDD. The UFC LW seems a little thin.

I've got Rashad, I can respect Machidas fighting style, but there's just something about him that I dislike..
As for Penn vs Florian I've got Penn.

^ i think hughes is the tiiiiiniest bit off but the other 3 are 100% spot on.

most of the lesser/lower tier fighters werent actually mo-cap'd so they look like sh*t and are way off

but the fighters that did get mo-cap'd are probably the best character models in gaming history.

^ not quite a feat when such a small number have the game.
laugh.gif

there does seem to be some independant stores that seem to be selling before release date though.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Over 100 are playing online buddy

a tiny early release pool compared to the thousands upon thousands who will be playing by next week?

no need to get defensive about you video gaming skills. and dont deny that you are 'buddy'.
grin.gif

video games are fun, but it isnt that serious.

Not really defensive but actually informing you that you're wrong. Of course its a small pool compared to the actual release. Thats a no brainer. You madeit seem like only a special few have it which isn't the case. I'm simply talking and you're saying I'm getting all serious over a game? If Iwas getting defensive, I would say fight me!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Not really defensive but actually informing you that you're wrong. Of course its a small pool compared to the actual release. Thats a no brainer. You made it seem like only a special few have it which isn't the case. If I was getting defensive, I would say fight me!!!!!!!!

im not wrong. in fact you actually stated my point. the pool/comp is very small compared to how large it will be. given that the number of people who currentlyhave a copy is likely smaller than 1% of how many will own it, i would call that a priveleged few.

id be up for a match. you dont want it with this.
pimp.gif

unsure of which system im copping for yet. and still have to decide whether im getting this or super punch out for wii first.

XBL is by far the superior online network but my subscription is running out in june.

PSN is free and i think the ps3 controller suits this game better with the wider R1/L1shoulder buttons.

but if it coincides id be glad to wipe the virtual mat with you.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom