Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm liking the packaging....
1000005241.jpg

No clue what to even ask for it, I've been out of the M&N loop for a while now.

I have a red 1997-98 Made in USA Jordan too, if interested just shoot me a PM.
M&n really doesn’t carry much value in terms of selling over retail.

If it helps. There’s two size 44 priced round $500 OBO and have been sitting for a long time

No recent listings sold but a size 52 for retail

For my Knicks fans, i’m wondering why in ‘96 they wore updated away uniforms but for home they kept the classic 90’s style 🤔. I always thought that was odd
IMG_6642.jpeg
IMG_6645.jpeg

Always wondered that myself. Hoping they use this template again for next years City jerseys and go with a white variation just to finally have it somewhat. Could see them going majority black though with blue sides. Same orange outline.
Word or even just a M&N home ‘97 jersey. That’s something I haven’t seen them do :pimp:

That’s a player number.
Then they actually can't make them right?
Not as authentic at least, they would be missing the number.
Unless they picked a random number to put on all the short they would make ...... 🤔

numbers on shorts, funny we only see that on soccer shorts 🤔
If an NBA team had an unique number font, i think it could look good on the shorts ......
but then it could cause trouble when you wanted to buy them.
Would the number be on the retail version, and which number would it be!? Hmm.....

But then again, Nike does not even sell the authentic NBA shorts, like Adidas did, right?

Last edited:
They could make them just don’t have to add a number. Unless they wanted to pair it with a jersey release.

anyone know if there’s a big difference between the 44 and 48 in authentic baseball jerseys

i have the teal griffey and it fits a little short and borderline tight (i need to lose weight anyway)

but been kicking around the idea of grabbing the 97 home in a 48 i just don’t wanna be swimming in it

anyone know if there’s a big difference between the 44 and 48 in authentic baseball jerseys

i have the teal griffey and it fits a little short and borderline tight (i need to lose weight anyway)

but been kicking around the idea of grabbing the 97 home in a 48 i just don’t wanna be swimming in it
Height?
Weight?

does anyone know when the father’s day 30% ends?

edit: damn I guess it just ended

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom