Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’ll be honest as stated before I’m not a fan of the wide shoulders at all but in person it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Although some people seems to hate this jersey, I love it and I bought it day one. I think it’s dope that he was paying homage. Glad to have this!

Attachments

• 452E9E03-AF2C-4A2F-85E7-7A797790F93A.jpeg
    452E9E03-AF2C-4A2F-85E7-7A797790F93A.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 290
kinda off topic but is the b/s forum active here? I posted my jerseys on Saturday and still not approved... What mod should I contact to approve? any help is appreciated thanks

The re-release is the first step. Now it needs to get on the Fanatics site for when they hit us with a 25/30% promo:lol:

Welp, I've waited for this jersey for so long, I checked my spam folder and saw a M&N e-mail with a "last chance claim 15% before it expired". Email was from Jan and it still worked:lol:

Now let's see how long it actually takes to get to me.

kinda off topic but is the b/s forum active here? I posted my jerseys on Saturday and still not approved... What mod should I contact to approve? any help is appreciated thanks
For what it's worth, I tried making a posting for a pair of shorts multiple times and it never went through :lol:

It’s not. The buy/sell forum on here is usually pretty dead imo. I have a few things I want to get rid of, but I usually just stick to eBay and the various groups I’m in.

But if you post something in this thread that you’re trying to get rid of, it’ll get deleted.

I get it mods have lives and all. But if someone is going to take the time to take pics and put a listing up, there should be someone able to review and approve it within a reasonable timeframe.

Thank you my good brother you have done a service to the community. I copped two pair, just in case the tailor messes it up when I go to get pockets I have extra...been waiting forever to cop these

Authentic Spree is on the site? I also just saw the authentic black Penny for the first time I need to check what other new drops they have

Back
Top Bottom