Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That long anticipated authentics online drop this morning was super weak. Only the Nuggets Melo and a small handful of restocks. I’m pretty sure the Melo sold out instantly due to bots. So looks like I’ll have to buy it on eBay for $600 instead🙄 I literally thought they’d have a wave of new **** dropping today 🤬

That long anticipated authentics online drop this morning was super weak. Only the Nuggets Melo and a small handful of restocks. I’m pretty sure the Melo sold out instantly due to bots. So looks like I’ll have to buy it on eBay for $600 instead🙄 I literally thought they’d have a wave of new **** dropping today 🤬
The Melo is available in a full size run

There's no way bots are eating up full price authentics now

This makes sense because $300 jerseys don't have as much demand as release date shoes or video game consoles or items that are deemed collectables with a limited supply.

I don't think there's a justifiable net gain for reselling $300 jerseys predicated on its initial cost and the high costs of reliable bots. The markup on $300 won't be high enough to where they can profit significantly.

1FD318BD-260F-4BF7-9A0A-E5EA99363B1A.png

thinking about just pulling the trigger on this since I doubt M&N releasing that green melo knicks Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom