Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

South Beach Yesterday

F8F67F22-74DC-4658-8924-14691F381892.jpeg

Nice and accurate correlation with the jersey and shoes. Hopefully those are the 2021 version. And I hope yours are free of flaws, or none come up in the future. The known flaws and difficulties with the 2021 release caused me to bypass them.

Nice setting too in that tourist trap in your background.

and they raised the prices on many jerseys that were on sale, i.e. the Rockets Drexler which was 225 $ and is now up to 300 $ :emoji_angry:

Seriously, that's terrible with the price increases on many jerseys that have been out for years now. A lot of them have undergone a $25 increase. I've noticed the increases since last year.

Mitchell and Ness slick hated on the game they squashed our 20% codes, told fanatics to stop discounting authentic‘s, and on top of that raised the price of their leftover scraps so they no longer apply to their current sale.

Sending out mass emails saying “here you go here’s 5 things you can get on sale”
🖕🏽U M&N

Anyone happen to know the difference between the $300 and $325 Houston Astros Nolan Ryan jerseys from M&N? Same year and style. But two listings with different prices.

Anyone happen to know the difference between the $300 and $325 Houston Astros Nolan Ryan jerseys from M&N? Same year and style. But two listings with different prices.

cb8585 cb8585 and I were expounding on the recent price increases on jerseys that have been out for years just recently. It looks like something we'll have to get used to unfortunately, especially if you decide to get something now if you didn't get it before.

They've done that with a few popular marquee names like Michael Jordan & Allen Iverson since last year. And it makes no sense either since it's literally the same year and style like you elaborated.

The higher priced one is the newer run , i'm 95% sure.
Not sure the difference in materials or cut between the two, but there's probably a difference. Even if it's slight.

Only difference from what I seen between nba authentic is the newer jock tag to fool people into thinking it’s an entirely New Jersey

Mitchell and ness think they slick, now that the 25% off sale is over, everything that was discounted they raised for the weekend went back down in prices.

Back
Top Bottom