Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I thought that, but man that 99 season is probably the greatest season by a pitcher. Gotta get it for collection purposes.

C9DA983E-1758-421F-9A25-095164A28C57.jpeg
2F933607-FCDC-48E0-814F-884EA91970D6.jpeg

Man my head almost exploded when I seen they’re finally giving us The Captain, Boston El Grande and Big Papi. Three legends that I must own. It’s already hard to find the ’96 Jeter so I’ll be on the hunt for that as well as the ‘98 Jeter. I might just retire after I obtain them all.

Only way they can get me hype like this again which i doubt will happen is if they give us a MJ & Rip Wizards authentic.

Anyway . . my latest pick up was the ‘99-’00 home Kobe as a gift from a friend :pimp:

20210508_031209.jpg

Finally got my Ebbetts Field jersey order in. I've got a New Era cap to go with it from when the Sox have worn this American Giants jersey style in the past.

Anyone know if Mitchell and Ness wool flannels are made in the same place that Ebbetts Fields' are? I just know they're both made in USA.

20210508_031209.jpg

Finally got my Ebbetts Field jersey order in. I've got a New Era cap to go with it from when the Sox have worn this American Giants jersey style in the past.

Anyone know if Mitchell and Ness wool flannels are made in the same place that Ebbetts Fields' are? I just know they're both made in USA.

Kinda mixed feelings on Ebbets right now. I ordered a Hank Aaron Indianapolis Clowns jersey in February and it just shipped out. I emailed them after it had been three full months, they replied and shipped it out like a day later. Don't know if it was just coincidental that I happened to email right before they were ready, and they ACTUALLY take THAT long to ship, or if they COULD have shipped it out months ago and just lost my order in the shuffle. Thing better be ******* perfect when it arrives Monday.

Kinda mixed feelings on Ebbets right now. I ordered a Hank Aaron Indianapolis Clowns jersey in February and it just shipped out. I emailed them after it had been three full months, they replied and shipped it out like a day later. Don't know if it was just coincidental that I happened to email right before they were ready, and they ACTUALLY take THAT long to ship, or if they COULD have shipped it out months ago and just lost my order in the shuffle. Thing better be ****ing perfect when it arrives Monday.

I called them too after a little after 2 months. They told me that they had been out of navy blue wool flannel but my jersey was scheduled to ship the next week, which it did. So yeah, I waited about 2 and a half months too. Longer than the 6-8 weeks they had said, but I wasn't gonna wear it right away anyways. They weren't rude or anything so I'm not dissatisfied. Just kinda surprised to wait almost 3 months.

20210508_031209.jpg

how does that ebbetts jersey fit? thinking of getting a tokyo giants one.

04 Kobe all star just came in from Hibbets. Gotta say I'm probably getting rid of this :lol: these shoulders are terrible. The mesh is thin, but that's not even a big deal to me. These shoulders are legit almost pointed, like I'm wearing a rectangle

Back
Top Bottom