Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the jersey is quality not sure why others think it is inferior. I own both the 20054East (Iverson) and West (Kobe) and they are fine pieces.
Wasn’t expecting a super thin, almost see through mesh with a weird cheap feeling

wanted it literally for collection purposes how much I paid but I didn’t like it

others might love it, just not me

I know aesthetically I Iike it, but now I'm worried about the quality. Also I did notice it does have the wider shoulders which I hate. I guess we'll see
Yeah it’s pretty wide, think the old adidas replicas

skyizthalimit skyizthalimit personally it’s the wide shoulders, plus the thin fabrics, along with the big letters that bunch up when you sit since their new sizes are a bit smaller, making you feel like a wrapped sardine,( so for those that get it, probably get one size up ur true size.)

I got taxed, but I'm not mad, since these are sold out everywhere else.
20210503_204322.jpg
20210503_204303.jpg

$75 shipping what the fuccck ?!? Could buy another jersey with that $

Yeah, only reason I paid that **** is b/c finding those Charlotte joints anywhere is impossible. At least in new condition.

Still paid less than MSRP so I guess that’s a win. Kinda. :lol:

Yeah, only reason I paid that **** is b/c finding those Charlotte joints anywhere is impossible. At least in new condition.

Still paid less than MSRP so I guess that’s a win. Kinda. :lol:
Hit them up, you may be able to get some sort of adjustment. Always worth a try.

^ first thing I did when I saw the email advertising $9.99 shipping. :lol:

Their customer service has been buns for me, so not expecting much. Def worth a try though.

Back
Top Bottom