Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ONENESS_0005_MITCHELL_AND_NESS_NBA_AUTHENTIC_SHORTS_SAINT_PATRICKS_DAY_CHICAGO_BULLS_SHORTS_GR...jpg
Color looks way off but whatever. It's M&N.

Received Green Week Bulls Shorts and GTown in 2 days. This was the quickest shipping ever from MN.

And the Green Bulls shorts might be my favorite of them all. They give off a strong Christmas vibe but they are clean.

8538C3EF-D72A-4933-834A-DFEDE11CCAB1.jpeg
F44C4E6A-A1CB-42C3-BE5E-94DB435CD24C.jpeg

not Mitchell & Ness but got this in from Ebbets... 🔥
i was about to buy their leather sleeved steelers jacket last week but i went with a brooklyn circus varsity instead.

I did cop a Pennsylvania stoners soccer jacket an Fuji A.C. Hoodie. I’m eyeing that Minneapolis miller’s jacket next.

Last edited:
Just got an alert. Ken Griffey & road chipper jones back in stock. Hopefully they restock the 95 Griffey.
https://www.mitchellandness.com/authentic-jersey-seattle-mariners-home-1989-ken-griffey-jr-ajy1gs1
This one?

Open an incognito window and go to the website, it will automatically bring up an option to put in an email address for 15% off. Just put it a random email address. They give you the code right there, so it doesn't have to be a real address.

Open an incognito window and go to the website, it will automatically bring up an option to put in an email address for 15% off. Just put it a random email address. They give you the code right there, so it doesn't have to be a real address.
Preciate that!

Its not doing that to me for some reason.

Its not doing that to me for some reason.
what, automatically bringing up the email option? if so you have to use an incognito window so it doesn't recognize you. Try on phone and computer both, one of them would have to work I would hope.

what, automatically bringing up the email option? if so you have to use an incognito window so it doesn't recognize you. Try on phone and computer both, one of them would have to work I would hope.
I wound up using a different browser on my laptop and it worked. Ordered a Mike Piazza 2000 pinstripe jersey.

The day has arrived!

I finally got my hands on my ultimate grail in a 44 back in December. Cherry on the cake, it landed on my doorstep on the 24th.

I might still cop in the future if M&N drop some heat (still waiting for some more Knicks like the Melo piece, come on M&N) but my hunt for jerseys is officially over.

Even sold a couple of dope jerseys I didn't feel I needed anymore. The Yao, the white Starks, the navy Mutombo and the Schrempf are really the ones I wanted when I started collecting (especially Schrempf and Yao), and I got all of them. Keeping a few extra joints I love as well though (Mourning, Curry, Big Buck, Knicks).

This Sonics is such a dope piece tbh. Waited for years to get it, literally. Ebay alerts and all lol.

Schrempf 1.jpg

Schrempf 2.jpg

Schrempf 3.jpg

Schrempf 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom