Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

both raptors and jazz shipped... all time m&n record

Sidebar:
You have to size up on warm up jackets? The Nets joint i got is snug snug

We're pretty much in the same boat with all the peeps who have that Nets jacket. It fits a little tighter than usual because of the way it was cut and materials used, especially with a zipper and buttons combo in the middle.

I would just stay with your default size because you could run the risk of getting it too big by going up one size. And we ain't trying to rehash the 2000s when most peeps wore their clothes too damn big. 😆

I'll just live with it being a little smaller than usual.

Pulled trigger on nets. Feel like those joints sell fast.

Tempted to cop 3-4 warmup jackets for the spring. Can’t decide on which ones though. A lot of heat.

I would go with the '90s Magic which I think is the best jacket ever. Also go with both Bulls jackets, the white and red ones.

I'll always feel the '90s had the best warm-up jackets with designs and color schemes.

If I lacked self control, I'd of spent about 900 on shorts yesterday. I'm glad and mad they are selling out.

Need to stop buying frivolous **** anyway.

Im really trying to show restraint buying the Nets and Pistons too, i feel like im going to fold on the Pistons shorts

We're pretty much in the same boat with all the peeps who have that Nets jacket. It fits a little tighter than usual because of the way it was cut and materials used, especially with a zipper and buttons combo in the middle.

I would just stay with your default size because you could run the risk of getting it too big by going up one size. And we ain't trying to rehash the 2000s when most peeps wore their clothes too damn big. 😆

I'll just live with it being a little smaller than usual.

I would go with the '90s Magic which I think is the best jacket ever. Also go with both Bulls jackets, the white and red ones.

I'll always feel the '90s had the best warm-up jackets with designs and color schemes.

Bulls a must. spurs and hornets dope too

Dons are fire

dont worry bout da lamp, cant afford tables, spent all money on dons

0CBBE168-5E45-4CFA-9235-D2813BABB529.jpeg

Today, this one arrived 🐐

675F86B9-498F-4166-8F56-8ECAE247E381.jpeg
CBA1CE6B-78A3-4BD6-835D-0044F9DB49B9.jpeg

Nice acquisition! 😎👍

I'm glad you finally got one yourself. I have that one along with the red one, and both have the NBA Finals trophy patch. They're jerseys you must own if you're a big Jordan fan like that. Get the red one if you don't have it yet.

I'm also glad I have both colors because I can wear them with the 2019 black/red Jordan XI. Hey, I have to keep it 1996 like that. 😆

There were a few differences in these, which M&N appears to have kept if you go by their website photos.

86-87 had a larger 23 and thinner BULLS script
87-88 had a larger 23 and thicker BULLS script
88-89 had a smaller 23 and thicker BULLS script

ajy4lg19004-cbuscar86mjo_1_1.jpg
ajy4cp19025-cbured187mjo_1.jpg
ajy4lg19005-cbuscar88mjo_1.jpg

Thanks so much for taking the time to elaborate with this post! Now I can really see the differences. 👍

I actually frequent their website, but I never noticed the differences despite constantly checking on the Jordan jerseys. I really feel like an idiot not noticing the obvious differences all this time. You posting the photos side-by-side really gave me clarity.

Talk about lack of continuity with the Bulls for changing the font sizes for the letters and numbers on a yearly basis.

Now I'm debating if I should get the 1987-88 version in case the black/cement Jordan III is rehashed with the Nike Air on it again because I already have the 1988-89 version that I wear with the 2019 black/cement Jordan IV. Perhaps I'm overdoing it trying to correlate like that. 😆

The only other version I noticed that they make in that script style is the white 1991-92 version which I have. And the font sizes are similar to the red 1988-89 jersey.

Nice acquisition! 😎👍

I'm glad you finally got one yourself. I have that one along with the red one, and both have the NBA Finals trophy patch. They're jerseys you must own if you're a big Jordan fan like that. Get the red one if you don't have it yet.

I'm also glad I have both colors because I can wear them with the 2019 black/red Jordan XI. Hey, I have to keep it 1996 like that. 😆

Thanks, it's the 9th or 10th MJ jersey i got, also got the red 96 finals you mentioned... they need to release the white 98 finals jersey, that one is missing :emoji_rolling_eyes:

St patty day

Back in the day eBay was flooded with hundreds of game issued and game worn for yearssss

Back
Top Bottom