Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I always thought it was funny at him and alice coopers restaurant out in phoenix the footlong hotdog was on the menu as "the big unit" :lol:

uWkN6rT.gif

Idk, I think they recognize how popular they were last year so they trying to skate. I even saw certain BP jerseys at $110. I mean, damn, can't you just be happy at one pricing point and not be greedy? I caught a most of my BP jerseys last year with coupons/sales, but I had no problem paying regular price if I had to. That $80 was a decent pricing point.

its coming.

like I had mentioned before awhile back. When I post stuff, its usually for upcoming seasons such at Spring/Summer and the last two years stuff that was supposed to drop during those seasons ended up dropping much later into the fall. Not sure why. happened with a lot of stuff I posted where dudes doubted stuff was even dropping anymore :lol:

its coming.

like I had mentioned before awhile back. When I post stuff, its usually for upcoming seasons such at Spring/Summer and the last two years stuff that was supposed to drop during those seasons ended up dropping much later into the fall. Not sure why. happened with a lot of stuff I posted where dudes doubted stuff was even dropping anymore :lol:

Appreciate it! Fingers crossed it’s closer to summer.

Back
Top Bottom