Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Have any of you guys ever had to get a mlb jersey tailored/altered? How did it come out?

Mine turned out terribly, probably because I tried to turn a 2X into a M/L. If you find a tailor that has experience with MLB jerseys you might have better results than me.

M&N needs to drop this jersey. I had that Champion one in 9th grade.

Screenshot_20180404-211405.jpg

I gotta find an Eddie Jones.

The answer is no but I would definitely cop a Master P Hornets jersey, I'd even consider retail. The Raptors one isn't as dope to me, it was crazy as **** seeing him suit up for the Hornets when that **** happened. And I don't know why P said that, joints aren't available anywhere except for some fakes and I don't see those often.

That Mets jersey is ****in fire.

a new shop just opened up in my mall yesterday. had the Nash jersey up. didn't have my size tho :smh:. that's my only dilemma with these M&N jerseys. if I don't cop now when I see something I want I have to 4ever hold my peace cuz that size will certainly be gone in a day or 2.

AZ has 30% off the whole site but they jacked up the prices on a lot of the shorts. $140 for the purple Lakers shorts :smh:

Back
Top Bottom