Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Im patiently waiting on the fathers day sale to scoop an MLB jersey or 2. Always been into baseball jerseys over the other sports

Hoping to grab a baseball jersey if the sale is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the shorts talk bother some of yall so much? :lol:

I'm not into the BP jerseys at all but it doesn't bother me when those are brought up. They're all Mitchell and Ness at the end of the day.

Why does the shorts talk bother some of yall so much? :lol:

Yeah I don't get it. If you want something else to be talked about, start the discussion. Was just 2-3 years ago this thread was flooded with BP jersey posts 24/7. Unless there's a major sale on major jerseys, posts and discussion you'll see in here will be on items people can buy/stock up on easy like shorts and BPs.

Only Bp's I really need is the Dawson Marlin's an piazza cause they button ups. An a 1/4 zip pirates

Last edited:
is there any way to stuff the drawstring back into the shorts? I pulled the string on my black bulls 97-98's almost all the way out, and theres no way to get it back in 
frown.gif

is there any way to stuff the drawstring back into the shorts? I pulled the string on my black bulls 97-98's almost all the way out, and theres no way to get it back in :frown:

Get a safety pin thats long but narrow enough to fit thru the waistband and put it on 1 end of the drawstring and thread it thru the waistband. Always worked for me on other shorts and hoodies when the drawstring would come out in the washer or w/e

Last edited:

How does that happen? 
laugh.gif
I just wanted to tighten it a bit but pulling on the drawstrings literally does nothing
Get a safety pin thats long but narrow enough to fit thru the waistband and put it on 1 end of the drawstring and thread it thru the waistband. Always worked for me on other shorts and hoodies when the drawstring would come out in the washer or w/e
its not completely out

Whats the issue? Looks fine to me.
it doesnt retract. like when I stretch the shorts out so the string can retract it doesnt. and pulling on it doesnt make the waistband tighter at al which is what I wanted to do in the first place

problem is when I put them on the string is almost sticking out past the bottom of the shorts. I just wanna retract it a bit

Back
Top Bottom