Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Dude is a 36 waist, i doubt he'd need a 3x. I have a 42+ waist and xxl is fine on me, maybe even xl could be ok

what sz your waist?

But no, they're not baggy.

Small sounds too small for a 5'9, 175 frame.

You may need a large.

Depending how you like your shorts fitting.

Below knee? at knee? above knee?

Above the knee, I got a size 32 waist

Get a size Large.

I'm your exact height, weight, and waist and I wear Large. They fit perfectly on the waist and fall right above the knee.

Dude is a 36 waist, i doubt he'd need a 3x. I have a 42+ waist and xxl is fine on me, maybe even xl could be ok

he also said he's 6'5 and wants the shorts at his knee... which is why I said 3x

otherwise, xxl as I stated as well.

Last edited:
Ideally he should try em both on cuz maybe he likes a certain fit or something

I'd love to try some on, just don't really have a place I know of in San Diego. Sounds to me like 2x is the way to go tho. Thanks guys for the help

I usually buy both and return what I don't want to wear but I can usually ship back for free from my office.

As we've seen from the Grizz shorts, sizing and cut can differ as well.

Last edited:
To add to the shorts talk..lol sorry

Man you guys weren't lying about the waist of these Grizz shorts fitting so damn tight. I was able to grab a Large and XL. While the L fit super tight around the waist, the length and baggyness was just right, while the XL waist fit comfortable, but a lot of roomier. There wasn't much difference lengthwise. Keeping the Large.

Last edited:
95 Garnett and 07 Bryant came in. Thanks NTers for the 35% MLT promo code. Got both in size 44 even though I'm a natural medium. The fit wasn't too bad..bit smaller than my size 44 Adidas pre Rev 30 LeBron but will stick to a 40 for future purchases. Overall very satisfied. They bring back some nostalgia esp that KG joint. Please excuse the baby play mat LOL
nthat.gif

Love that KG! On my wishlist!

Where you guys copping the grizzly shorts? Saw some stuff on the Bay but am skeptical on the authenticity.

Back
Top Bottom