Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Good thing about the new site is fanatics codes work.
IMG_5567.png
Didn’t realize they dropped a DT and Joe Cool until I looked at the site the other day. The DT will be copped when the next disco drops.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED THAT RED ELI!!!!!! SOMEONE AT ME WHEN THERES A BIG SALE!

I’m one of the few that love the red jerseys, most of the fanbase hates them so these should drop like crazy. We also don’t have a QB right now so fans miss the hell out of Eli so I could be wrong.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO

I NEED THAT RED ELI!!!!!! SOMEONE AT ME WHEN THERES A BIG SALE!

I’m one of the few that love the red jerseys, most of the fanbase hates them so these should drop like crazy. We also don’t have a QB right now so fans miss the hell out of Eli so I could be wrong.
It's not gonna be eligible for sales for a while since its a new release

if you have a 30% fanatics code it works on that jersey. The reason Giants fan had issues with the red jerseys - at least from the ones I've talked to - they hardly won in them. they were 1-3.

Bad record and they’re odd since we’re big blue.

IDC, they look dope and we are top 5 in losses in the last 10 years so we done wearing our blue and white jerseys? Almost bought a game used red Strahan last year but it went a little above my max. Would have been crazy.

That 94 Strahan wild nice too.

I mean that’s cool. I never had a problem with them. Amd will prob pick one up. That was for the time they had wore those. That’s all I’m saying.

I noticed since the recent M&N site change a lot of their inventory is missing (ex Carmelo Syracuse, Authentic Sean Taylor, Falcons Deion authentic etc etc). Does anyone know if they changed the site to reflect the Fanatics inventory or if they will eventually bring back the missing merch?

I decided to get this Orel Hershiser jersey to add to my possession since I'm a Dodgers fan. It's nice that it's a 1988 jersey since that will always be a significant year in Dodgers history. Hershiser also achieved some significant pitching accolades in 1988.
IMG_7794.JPG
IMG_7795.JPG

Closeup photo of the 1988 WS patch on the right sleeve.
IMG_7796.JPG
It's insane to think, that because of sleeve ads, we never will see World Series sleeve patches again.

Just all around horrible when you really think about....... all these patches were so great, and it makes the jerseys so unique and basically freezes them in time.

With a era specific logo/graphic and the year embroidered on them, you can easily reminisce about how everything both in sports and everyday life was in that year.

MLB and the owners are true morons for allowing jersey ads, they had no need for it for over 150 years, and they sure as hell don't this money to survive now!

-
WS logos
https://www.sportslogos.net/logos/list_by_team/484/MLB_World_Series/

They put World Series patches on the sleeves every year still :lol:
Nope..... they are replaced by a very small generic plastic patch on the front.

-
IIWDHIBEPREZLPQGFAL2NIQGT4.jpg

No room for an embroidered patch that could include something related to the series.

Like this for instance !

-
85192_world_series_1989_battle_of_the_bay_sample_e0401110001_850x.jpg

Last edited:
Nope..... they are replaced by a very small generic plastic patch on the front.

-
IIWDHIBEPREZLPQGFAL2NIQGT4.jpg

No room for an embroidered patch that could include something related to the series.

Like this for instance !

-
85192_world_series_1989_battle_of_the_bay_sample_e0401110001_850x.jpg
they sold jerseys with them on the sleeves. Saw plenty down here. Years prior have been on sleeve as well. Last year was a first.

sold them yes.......of course.
Even though the players did not have them there.

All they do is deceive people.
And make both jerseys and everything else crappy.

I finally got a jersey from the dreaded strike-shortened 1994 MLB season. An Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez is the first jersey I got based in that year.
IMG_7783.JPG
IMG_7788.JPG

On sale for $111. The white is also
Add “24SHIP” to get free shipping on top of the discount.

Back
Top Bottom